Who buys more clothes and hair products guys or girls?

• Guys buy more hair products and clothes
  • Girls buy more hair products and clothes
Hey guys also list why do u think they buy more

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls buy default have to buy more clothes than men. Even if you give both the same amount of money to buy only 1 full outfit. The female will still have more because boobies. Even more if they're big boobies because going bra less in public would be awkward as hell and you would feel paranoid. I know if I go bra less and around any family members I feel like they know, even if the shirt is huge on me.

Now if it's just the luxury part of owning that kind of thing. It's still women, most men don't care about extra stuff and get only what they need. Now if it's dudes who buy brand name stuff then they probably will buy a lot more than the average guy would, which I call those pretty boys. XD With chicks that buy all that stuff I call them girly girls since they get more than the average chick.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I have a budget for clothes and hair products

• This is so obvious ahah

• Is this a serious question? 😂 Obviously girls.

• Definitely girls. I don't even have enough space for all my products

What Guys Said 5

• Girls for sure.

• Pshh... girls by far!

• Definitely girls because they have longer hair and they place more importance on beauty

• i think girls, because we men have superior beauty and women are jealous of it.

• It is women because they compete against each other.