Girls, why do catholic schools make us wear black spandex shorts under our school uniform skirts?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You think your schools bad, mine has a knee length rule and any above get told to hem down or sent home. You know what they say, they say that they want everyone to look professional and short skirts are OHS but then i see girls in dresses to their feet (not due to their religion) but they dont get sent home, how is this fair?

• My school has the knee length rule for the skirt and we have to wear black spandex shorts underneath the skirt

• Usually if some other girls find out you don't wear spandex under your skirt like when we get changed for gym they will tell the teachers and you get in massive trouble

• thats horrible!!!

What Girls Said 7

• Because most school girls either hike up their skirt or get them hemmed shorter, therefor they don't want any chances of people seeing up the skirts.

• To prevent begin flashed!

• My school doesn't lol I've been going to Catholic school since kindergarten and I'm a Sophmore in high school, girls at my school swear just thongs sometimes lol.

• there is always an interesting story about why some rules exists

• Because it's appropriate I'm guessing lol

• My mom went to catholic school and was raised a certain way and she raised me that way too. Ladies wear shorts under skirts because it covers you up more. If I wear a dress or skirt I always wear shorts underneath.

• So boys can't see anything