I want a belly button piercing? Trashy or not?

I am 15 years old, and I want my belly button pierced. I am getting it done this summer, or I am planning to at least. Although now I am kind of debating on whether or not I want it, a lot of people think they are trashy but I have thought they were cute. Anyways, I'm not sure what I want because of what this girl said to me, I told her that I wanted it done and she said "a belly button piercing would look trashy on you." I don't think of myself that young, I mean yes I'm 15 so I'm still a kid, but I'm certainly not a baby. And this girl wanted her's done last year, but I don't know what happened I don't know if she wasn't allowed to get it or what.

Anyways, I am kind of not wanting it now because of what she said to me, and she said it right to my face it made me so angry. And I am not trying to be rude, but this girl is the biggest slut at my school. So in my opinion she didn't have much room to talk but I didn't say anything back to her. And a lot of people think they are trashy.

• Yes they are trashy
  • No they aren't trashy

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really a fan of em you have to have the right kind of body and a flat stomach to pull it off otherwise it just looks bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would advise against getting one. Not just because of the looks but because there's pretty much nothing good that can come from them.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not trashy, they usually look really hot

• They're definitely trashy, they fuck your belly button up too and it always looks horrible afterwards.

• Depends on your body type. Think about it, if you have a big gut why would you want people paying closer attention to your stomach?

• Very trashy

• Not trashy at all

• It's not trashy and don't care about what people think

• Trashy. It's a billboard telling other men you want to have sex.

• If sun dresses and Keds are one end of the scale, then yes, piercings are on the other end.

What Girls Said 6

• i think they can look nice, but imma be real, u need a nice tummy for it. they dont look good otherwise.

• Don't let people on here tell you what's "trashy" and what's not. If you want one and your parents are okay with it, get one.

• They show low intelligence. What you want to do with your life?

• I want to be an anesthesiologist.

• Meaning first you want to go to medical school? Or do you want to become a nurse anesthetist? Either way I forget the bellybutton piercing and start studying

• Piercings don't make you trashy. Only people can make themselves trashy.

• Get it if you like it, don't worry about everyone else

• I think it's pretty cute.