Girls, do you own a pair of granny panties?

I was recently watching Zack and Miri Make a Porno and there is a scene where Miri (Elizabeth Banks) is changing clothes and is shown wearing granny panties.
Girls, do you own a pair of granny panties?She is caught on video by some young punks who later upload the video and it goes viral. After her initial embarrassment, she defends herself by saying that EVERY girl has a pair of granny panties. Is that true? If you have a pair of granny panties. . . why? Obviously, it is not because of the sex appeal of granny panties!

• No. I don't own any granny panties
    49% (35)
  • Yes, I own a pair of granny panties
    37% (26)
  • Yes, I own several pair of granny panties
    14% (10)
  • Yes, I only wear granny panties
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Girl

• not that big lol

I dont think I have anything that could b classified as granny panties XD

What Girls Said 28

• You mean undewear that a actually cover what they are supposed to cover keeping clothing cleaner longer making them functional. and hygienic as. appeased to ornamental. Yes I do :-)

Whether a guy wears boxers or briefs he's till. got it covered. And it's. not called. grumpy pants ;p it's just logical.

I think it's absurd womens underwear has turned Into. l
    String lace.

• Ok I don't have anything THAT big. But my u fewer typically covers all of my butt and vagina ;) I prefer high cut bikini style. It's comfi covers stuff and looks both that or bike shorts if I'm wearing a casual. skirt or dress. And do t want t to flash anyone.

• No sir... lol

Closest thing I've ever had was the bottom part of the compression garments I had to wear after my "mommy makeover" surgery (which included a tummy tuck).
    Man that sucker was ugly... Imagine trying to make Spanx out of diaper material, and, there ya go 😂😂

But, yeah, never again. If we're being honest here, I'm just too vain.

If comfort is the goal, I just don't wear underwear in the first place (or I'll just wear gym shorts/leggings). Problem solved!

• Hmm, some in that kind of brief style, but they don't cover that much of my ass or go up that high :P

• Yes I do. I wear them mainly for my menstrual cycles so I don't ruin my cuter pairs. They're comfy. Granny panties = "Period panties"

• Sadly I do lol

• I don't have any granny panties.

• They're making some very sexy granny panties these days, kind of a retro vibe, and I think I'd look great in them but I haven't quite got the nerve to become a granny panty owner yet.

• yes a pair

• I don't tbh

• I own a pair for my period because they're comfortable xD

• Yeah. Period underwear lmao
    Not risking ruining my nice underwear hahahah

• I'm sure most girls have a pair of granny panties they use for their periods.

• Fucking ew

• Nope, they would annoy the hell out of me.

• yes, plenty of them

• I use them for that time of the month but nothing else.

• I;m sure I do.

• I don't own any

• No i don't...

• Umm definitely not

• Bikini type is as grannyish as I've got

• Never ughhh were not grannies yet

• i own several hahaha

why? I don't know i just do

• yup i like to call them the period panties

• Lol I don't own anything like that

• Granny panties are very comfortable. They are not sexy or appealing but they are great :P

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more