Girls, Why do you wear push up bra?

ANSWERS

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras are great garment for women to have a perfect look. Basically it gives support from bottom. The women those have thin breast prefer to wear pushup for perfect body shape. Apart from that, pushup bras are useful for those women who like lift and want to show cleavage.

They are great to give our bust a wonderful shape and it is ideal for those who are not blessed with a full bosom.

What Girls Said 12

• For you of course!

• I rarely use them. Wearing push-up bra makes breast muscles relaxed and thus more vulnerable to gravitation. It causes breast to get saggy later.

• Girls wear push-up bras to achieve a rounder and slightly larger bust. I personally wear them if want to have fuller breasts, as my cup size naturally is quite small.

• Sometimes I like the extra push.

• I like how it makes my boobs look

• we wear them if we don't have much of a bust.

• I do not

• I dont.

• I don't. Preferred sports bra XD

• I don't... Because it makes me feel disappointed when I take it off. I don't need to 'push them up' anyway, as they're size 30B and small enough to be perky

• Some girls use it to make their boobs look bigger

• Cause it makes my boobs look good