Girls I need your honest opinion?

Girls, I have a question and be brutally honest. If there was a store that sold Anastasia Beverlyhills makeup, all the high end stuff such as Christian louboutin lipstick to Charlotte tusburry (don't know her name). Also some sexy lingerie, plus high end shoes eg Valentino and louboutins would you shop there? There is not store like this in my area. Also can you state your occupation so I can see who it'll attract such as students etc. Also the prices would range from £30 - £1000. It'll be a luxury store but it'll sell stuff that isn't available in many stores except online. Plus I'll have my own carrier bag with the store logo. Such as Chanel and Gucci have their own carrier bags

• Yeh I would shop there
  • No

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't buy those things and I certainly don't have money to waste on them.

This is the thing about a boutique like that. To be able to sell luxury goods at a luxury price you have to have access to luxury buyers. But in areas where these luxury buyers are there are usually already many boutiques like that.

• No, because I'm not brand-minded. You would be able to attract shallow gold digger bitches though, who want to show things off to their friends