Do girls become attracted to guys because of their hair?

i want to know so I can fix my hair a little more lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! :D

hair is one of the 1st things I look at when I see a guy! It can tell a lot about a guy in my opinion! I like when a guy looks like he's put a bit of effort in without over doing it...maybe a bit of hair gel or whatever...but not too much! :)

link

love this sytle of hair! :D

but I agree with Libee and Charnelle...its important but not the most imporant feature! =)

Hope I've helped a bit!

• U know the hair cut that most soldiers get? if you don't know how it is look for it lol its almost like bold but you still have hair.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes a great hairstyle helps ALOT...so does the way you dress even the way you smell. I look at all that when I'm checking out a guy. I mean before we meet you and know your personality looks are all we have to base things off of. So YES hair matters big time..so do clothes and the way you smell (just don't over do the axe body spray lol)

• No, but we can find your hair to be attractive. lol. Well, I've never been drawn to a guy exclusively because I liked his hair, that would be weird. I become attracted to a guy(boyfriend material) if I like his personality, looks are a plus. If I become attracted to him purely based on physical attraction, then he's probably just a one-night stand.

• lol, it could help. So long as it's not greasy or really gross, it's not a HUGE deal. : ) If you're self-conscious about your hair, maybe a change will make you a little more comfortable with your appearance. Usually a girl is attracted to guys who are comfortable with who they are, and can make the girl feel comfortable about who she is.

• yes

:)

lol I like long hair

i just think its hot but at the same time but at the same time my boyfriend has very short hair and he would look UGLY w long hair so girl do like the hair but we look at a lot more

good luck!

• yes, there is a correlation.

• It helps but it's not a deciding factor lol.

• Girls love a guy with great hair :) but it's not like if you don't have AMAZING hair then we won't like you.

• YES yes they do! lol you know when ur standing in a crowd, if ur hair is different/cool/unique (not crazy or weird) its easy for them to spot u, then the girls who actually like you will be happy if they spot you in a crowd :)

• some girls have hair fetish. but not every one.. you just remember to fix your hair so you look clean. clean guys = plus points.. :D

• Yes! Hair is probably more important than looks to me. XD

What Guys Said 0