How to get childrens facepaint out of my eyebrows girls?

So my niece came over and asked do a cat face paint on me and being the nice auntie I am, I let her. She put the black face paint everywhere and when it came to removing it, it has seemingly stuck to my eyebrows. I have tried make up remover, Soap, water and nothing seems to be working. Any helpful tips about how to get rid of this black atrocity quickly before I have work? I'm certain black eyebrows that stand out aren't acceptable in works policies.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Guy

• shaving her eyebrows seems like the best/most fun solution

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow, I wouldn't suggest that but it would be fun. Not sure if your work would like either though so...

Most Helpful Girl

• try and put something greasy like some oil to your brows and see if it comes off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• nail polish remover?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your hair blonde or a light color? because maybe the paint dyed them.

0|0
    0|0
    • my hair is a dirty blonde but my eyebrows have always been quite dark but this seems to have made them go black

• Thats happened to my sister before she has dirty blonde hair and the face paint made them go black. Get a cotton pad and nail polish remover and slowly rub your eyebrows with that make sure the cotton pad doesn't have to much nail polish remover.

• Nail Polish remover?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try shu unerea oil. They will take anything off

0|0
    0|0