Is this super weird?

OK, so this may sound strange but me and my girlfriend have this thing called the "candy bar game". I love it! anyway, it goes like this: Your boyfriend/girlfriend gets some kind of candy bar (we usually use a snickers or 3 musketeer), break it into a smaller portion and they put it in their mouth. Then you make out and the whole time you try to get the candy bar out of the other persons mouth, it usually ends up changing mouths several times and results in a tasty, messy make out session. Is this really weird? We enjoy it though but wonder if its really odd in others eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im trying that with my boyfriend next time and ill let you know if it was weird lol

What Girls Said 2

• If you were putting it in each others' butts it would be weird, but this sounds like good old fashioned fun.

• nasty and weird in my opinion but different strokes for different folks

What Guys Said 2

• Try it with gum instead. It will be way cleaner.

• The messiness is fun tho lol

• I definitely don't think that's weird, (it'll be messy but not bad-messy) well, maybe it is, but I'm going to try that next time with my gf!