Do you guys really like red lipstick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is actually science.

“It’s pure science that men are naturally drawn to a woman’s lips more than any other facial feature especially if she’s wearing red lipstick. I’ve heard that within 10 seconds of encountering a female a man will spend most of his time gazing at her mouth. If she’s applied a bold shade of lipstick like red he will find it difficult to look away. Lips naturally become red to represent a natural flush of arousal very similar to blushing. When turned on the blood rushes closer to the skin and makes lips appear fuller and plumper. So unintentionally your sending out sexy vibes similar to pheromones. Lips play a key role in sexual attraction as they represent one of those most sensual aspects about a woman. For centuries, women have painted their lips with whatever they could find in nature, to enhance their appeal. Red lipstick have proven to be the most powerful attractor."

abeautyloft.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Pink lipstick , PINK 😍😍😍

• Not really, I prefer coral or pink lipstick. They complement the lady's lips and face much better than red.

• It suits some girls while it looks terrible on others.

• Guys don't like lipstick, girls sem to think it helps their lips pop, it actually flattens them, sure they can be a different colour the the natural pink, but you lose the subtle curves of the lips that are so. e of the most inviting parts. Like the little curves and the colour of real lips, where you can see the blood get squished away and refill in the lips, as if they were being bitten or pressed on.

• It's ok if it doesn't stand out too much but I'm guessing that's hard to pull off being that it's red. Yes depends on the person wearing it also. But in general, if you're thinking red lipstick just drives guys crazy more so then any other lipstick, umm, no not at all. Lots of guys don't even care if you have any on never mind the color.

• Lol in a formal setting yeah not as much in a casual one, not to many can pull it off in a casual way.

• No, I prefer natural lips.

• Yesss especially when that lipstick ends up all over my body lol. Pretty really it depends on the girl.

• Depends if you can pull it off but when you do... Dammmmn xD

• I know I don't

• I can't speak for guys, apparently, because a few here are saying no. but in my opinion, YES!!! That's about it.. just yeah.

• It's so hot ngl

• Yep, if it suits the person wearing it.

• Yeah it's a good look on certain girls.

• I think it's pretty hot most of the time

• no, i prefer to go natural, no make up for me. what you see is what you get.

• I hate it.

• depends on the girl

• Women should not wear lipstick to tracks from their appearance

• It's not bad. I personally prefe more subtle colours but that's just ne

• Nope. We don't really like lipstick at all

• Yuppie

• Yes i do

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• who cares what they like!

• I generally enjoy a good red lipstick but it doesn't look right on me; light pink looks better.

• i guess it depends on the preference of the guy and also whether it looks good on the girl

• my guy doesn't like lipstick period

• It depends.

I think it's an amazing product, though.

• Purple is the new red right now

• Red lipstick can be hot if the girl can pull it off. I don't think I really can :p But doesn't stop me from putting it on sometimes.

• in my experience, they love it

• Yeah I love it for special occasions

• It's a sexy look