Girls, do you get manicures/pedicures?

• Yes
    30% (10)
  • Sometimes
    27% (9)
  • No - i shape/paint them myself
    30% (10)
  • No
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I Treat myself to a Mani and Pedi at times.
    I love the way the Asians do my nails and my feet. I don't waste my money on Cigarettes nor things of this Nature, so Treating myself is Something Special I enjoy doing from time to time.
    Good luck and Great New question. xx

• Thank you for the Like.
      I only Allow Asians to do this for a treat, many American girls don't do this, mainly Asians own the shops. Many of these in New York and not too expensive (Excellent deals on Both together) where there is a lot of Competition. I live Elsewhere right now and not so much Competition and much more expensive so mostly do this when I really need to and want to just take time to Relax. Asian guys do the Best as well as Asian girls.. They have Both in their shops.
      It's nice to get pampered once in awhile.. Beats buying cigarettes (Which I do not smoke) or wasting one's Money on something else so Funny. xx

• Why thank you so much. tis so true. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence here, dear, and it is high time soon to go for my mani and pedi. xx

What Girls Said 15

• NEVER IN MY LIFE. i badly wanna do it lol, but i dont want some lady messin up my shape -.- ill have to build rapport with her first to see if i can trust her :P 😂
    I'm really not this high maintenance in real life HAH!

• Sometimes. Depends upon my sponatenous mood on the day. If I feel like it I will otherwise no, my nails are nice as they are now.

• Yep, every 12 days lol.

• Nope.

• Nope. I do it myself. I've heard so many fungi disasters - do NOT want to take a chance.

• No, I do it all myself and I'm pretty damn good at it lol. I'm a cheap person but I'm a trendy person so I buy things cheap and do a lot of things myself.

• not really.. maybe once or twice a year. i usually get them done before big events. for example i went to a military ball last December and got them done for that. otherwise theyre natural

• Yeah I always get manicure on my nails, toes and often trim my pubic hair. They're necessary for my health.

• Yes sometimes

• Yes I love them

• I shape my nails myself.

• Yes, about every six weeks.

• I usually do my own nails. A salon mani/pedi is an occasional treat.

• I had it once and them just did them myself but now i have manicure...

• I do it myself but maybe I should get one done professionally