Girls, how many shoes and bags do you on?

• A few
    19% (4)
  • Several
    29% (6)
  • More than ten
    48% (10)
  • Comment other
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have many. For bags, I think I have a grey purse that my nan gave me so I'd look presentable at a wedding, a cream purse that my boyfriend's mother gave me for my birthday and a Marvel rucksack that I use for uni.

In terms of shoes, I also don't have many... I have a pair of pink converse-y type shoes with Leia and some storm troopers on them, a pair of black heels and a pair of brown ankle boots for the winter.

What Girls Said 8

• Several, but around 10 I think - pairs of shoes... maybe a bit more - not counting flip flops.
    Bags - hmmmm maybe 3.

• several, but not THAT many. i think it's like 15 shoes and 10 bags? wait does that include clutches?

• "B" for Born to Shop.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I only have a few bags but when it comes to shoes... I don't know 30+ and that's an estimate 😂

• More than 10... >.> I love shoes, haha.

• I chose C. Both are more than ten, so.

• Combined? More than 10

• Lots and lots of shoes and about 5 bags 1 wristlet and a MK back pack. I guess that's a bag.