Which dress should I get for a wedding?

So i am going to a VERY important wedding , i tend to wear dresses like these that don't show much skin because i feel they are more classy , all colors are available for these dresses so i would love to hear your opinions and which color do you think would look the best on any dress, and i would also like to know if you know any other websites that deliver internationally event dresses , or you can also post a picture of a dress similar to these that you liked and i can go to a tailor and have it done , i don't want something that would attract so much attention as well since it isn't my day, thank you all in advance

• Which dress should I get for a wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Love all of them except the pink one. I voted for blue. You don't want to look like you're the bride or bride's maids.

• hahaha true thanks a lot

What Guys Said 8

• D definiteky, colouful without making a statement.

G would be quite acceptable too.

• thanks for sharing :D

• to start. is the wedding you're going to really this formal? like will other people be in evening gown attire? i ask this because a general rule is unless the wedding is going to be this formal than you don't want to upstage the bride

• I like all of them but D is my favorite one.

• remember your job is too look worse than the bride

• lol don't worry i am sure i will 😂

• Get the pink one. It looks nice and you're pink anon so it matches lol.

• I would choose option "F"

never wear white on a wedding... exept you are the bride

• it ain't white i did mention my color description in the pararaph if you read it...

• If you can try to find out what the bridesmaids are wearing. That will be a good gauge on what the bride is wearing. Never outshine the bride! But assuming you've already done that and all these dresses are within an acceptable range. I'd say D for a day wedding, A for a day wedding with an evening reception, B for a batman themed wedding cause that's all I can think of when I see that dress and F for a night wedding. My favorite is D. But I'm a straight male so I'm probably not the right person to ask.

• thanks for your advice!

• Unless you're in the wedding or the mother of the bride, why would you wear any of those dresses?

• everyone will wear such dresses... because it is just the way my family functions lol they all wear fancy dresses, as it is a fancy wedding

• Hmm... I've been to many a fancy wedding, but never saw women wearing formal dresses. The bride doesn't like to be upstaged. That said, I think G looks least like a bridesmaids dress

• well i am sure all my relatives will be dressed in dresses like these , but i def don't want to upstage the bride , thanks a lot anyway

What Girls Said 20

• I feel like the blue one would be best, doesn't look like you're going to a gala or anything but a nice simply dress.

• thanks a lot for sharing!

• The more simple, the better.
    I know it's very important for you, but the marriage is the day for the Bride and groom to shine, no one else.
    So go with simple. You are appreciated and showing adequate respect and formality as a well-behaved and sincere guest at their wedding. Give them a bottle of champagne, if you feel obliged! You don't need an elaborate gown to show your sincerity.
    If your gown happens to be nicer than the bride's, well, it's embarrassing for everyone involved.

• i understand it won't be embarrassing though because everyone will be dressed like this , thanks a lot for sharing though

• I like D the best and wow and that's fancy wedding you're going to. But you'll look beautiful whatver dress you pick :)

• I chose D, it's the only one which doesn't look old and cheap.

• thanks for your opinion!

• I would suggest going for a dress with a shorter length, since it seems like (from the weddings I've been to) the bride is usually the one with the long dress. I picked E for the color and upper part, though.

• I personally would go with dress G

• white?

• there is no white dress plus if you read what i wrote i explained the color plan that i have on mind...

• I like D and E, but definitely never, and I mean NEVER wear something that would upstage the bride if the wedding isn't actually going to be extremely formal, don't wear any of those but go for a simple cocktail or midi dress instead.

• ofcourse hahaha , the wedding is actually very formal and classy which is why i am sure everyone will be dressed up in dresses as such

• I think D is everything.. B is a close second. For colors , grey, black or even periwinkle will work. They give a very classy and sophisticated with just the right amount of attention.

• I like a and d the most ☺️

• I voted B, but it should be a brighter color.

• Both C & D are absolutely gorgeous, however G would be so ideal for the evening.
    And as you've already mentioned please don't go upstaging the bride, will you?

• thank you for your suggestions, hahaha ofcourse not it is their day and not mine at all

• You're very, very welcome indeed.
      Your day will come am sure. xx

• hahaha hopefully. xx

• They all seem to dressy for a wedding. You shouldn't be as dressed up and the bridal party lol.

• ... everyone will be though don't worry i won't outstage the bride ofcourse

• My favorites are dress A and dress D. As for the color, anything but black or white or ivory should be good.

• Im tied between the black and blue ones. All the dresses though are very pretty.

• You do not wear a white dress to a wedding, that's the most asshole thing to do in the world.

• not a single one of these is white... plus i said all colors are available and i am open for whichever opinion and these are the available pictures of only the cuts and ofcourse i wouldn't wear white

• it's in the range of white I'd be pissed

• if i were the bride and someone did that i'd be pissed too which is why i would never do so

• D is the only one that's okay

• Is that lavender? I don't know what colour that is but it is truly beautiful! 😍

• whats your body type? that makes a big difference

• my body is slim but i am not flat

• I voted G. If you're really going to dress this formal, you might as well go with the best-looking dress available