People say my body spray smells bad?

I have this body spray (Pink Chiffon fr/ Bath and Body Works) that I wear very lightly, but some people say that it smells bad. It has a distinctly sweet smell, but isn't as strong as they say.

What scents appeals to both guys and girls, so I won't be receiving much hate about it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When you use a scent for a while you go "nose blind". That's why you don't usually smell your detergent. So what could be a very light scent to you can be very heavy to someone else. Also keep in mind that many people are extremely sensitive to perfumes, body sprays, etc... and you can literally be making them sick with just one spray.

Really if it's strong enough for people to complain the polite thing is to wear less.

What Guys Said 4

• As a female, you should probably use something more flower-y.

• just use any common body spray,

• Wear what you want, I'm sure it's fine. Any perfume will do for most guys.

• maybe pungent?

What Girls Said 16

• Try Something New here, dear, Perhaps 'This Body Spray' is Not Interacting with your own Body Chemistry.
    However, we cannot always Please Everyone... Bath and Body Works really does have some Other fantastic sprays.
    Good luck. xx

• Anything vanilla and light usually smells good. Bath and body works has a scent.

• than stop using it.

• i dont like pink chiffon much either. if i remember correctly it didn't really mix well with my body chemistry, it may be having the same effect on you too.

usually the newer more highly aromatic seasonal scents tend to be big hits

• Try Pure Seduction by VS (only if you like the scent of course).
    I love that one, wear it all the time and got nothing but compliments and girls asking me about it so far :)

• Some are definitely better than others but just whatever you like is fine. I mean its Not a HUGE deal.

• Ummm I've been using bath and body works French lavender and Honey, pretty as a peach, and the philosophy falling in love line.

• I personally love floral scents and I feel like you can't go wrong with that

• I wear the juicy perfume and have been wearing it for about 5 years now. I love it and i get tons of compliments on it

• Vanilla probably

• The fragrance line Angels and Tomboys by Madison & Malory smells so good. Besides Nicki Minaj's, BeyoncĂ©'s and Mariah Carey's perfumes and counterfeit perfumes Angels and Tomboys is all I use. They have 10 different scents including lotion and body spray and every product costs $12.00. You should try them out!

• Um I love pink chiffon! It smells so good

• Fresh smells, go neutral and spray on palm to be sure your scent mixes well with it.

• People have different tastes in things. Some people ( me ) get headaches easy from smells. It's just like say... I like broccoli and this other person doesn't

• Don't wear it anymore.

• Well if more than one person has told you that it doesn't smell the best, I suggest you buy a different one. Usually people won't say anything or will compliment went it smells good. But if they say straight up that it smells bad... buy another! And for what scent appeals, just bring some of your friends out shopping for perfume with you and get them to smell it too. Often, getting an opinion on something from another person helps loads.