How to remove red spots from my face?

This is how bad it is: How to remove red spots from my face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use lemon juice, it will help clear the skin
    Buy antibacterial soap for your face because it will help with any bacteria and use it as instructed or daily.

What Girls Said 4

• Is it inflamed, or are they just scars?
    If inflamed the only thing that worked for me was Accutane,
    If they're just scars there's laser therapy (which is SO GOOD) or chemical peels, which could really help you
    Whatever you do DONT put lemon on your face, like so many websites suggest- it irritates your skin

• Just scars. I had pimples. Pimples went away but left this red mark on my face.

Can I drink lemon juice or is that also bad for my skin?

• Yes! Lemon juice flushes out toxins, so it would be good for your skin!

• Honestly though this is exactly what my skin looks right now :( I have wasted so much money on countless acne products that claim to heal scars but never do anything - you you can't afford chemical peels or laser treatment (it's very prices) our best bet is medical strength creams - azeleic acid is very good

• Try a good clay mask on it overnight

• Use appropriate products for acne and let the time do its job

• Will it heal in a month if I use the right products? :(

• Ehhh don't know, never had those. A month seems long enough

• U so lucky!

• Green color corrector

What Guys Said 3

• Shea butter. Apply it to your face at night and leave it on as you sleep. Apply it as long as you can as often as you can and it'll fade in three weeks.

Buy real shea butter not the white kind that's been processed and heated. Looj for a brownish beige yelliw kind of color.

• Acne washes, I also notice that after shaving my face, it becomes less irritated due to the smoother skin.

• Lol dang dude wtf is that