Ok super random, but how would leather leggings look under ripped jeans?

I had the random thought... Cute or not cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• My two favorite kind of pants on a girl. Love to see a girl that can pull it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds really cute, but you would probably be way too hot.

• that's what I'm thinking too! I don't have ripped jeans right now (I will get some soon), but I'm curious to see how it looks... do you own both by chance?

• yeah same here! I asked another question on GAG just to see if anyone does own both, I'm just curious lol

• Haha that should be interesting.

What Guys Said 2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Would have to see a picture :p

• Me too! I actually don't own ripped jeans (yet!) and was just curious myself. I wonder if I can ask GAG if anybody owns both to try it out!

• I don't think it would be cute at all, I mean it'd be a lot of layers. Just my personal opinion

• That sounds awesome to me

• NOT cute. Two pairs of pants would be difficult to move in and make you look bulky.

• Are you sure? I see people wearing regular leggings under ripped jeans all the time!!!

• Yeah I don't know if we're seeing different people or what but they never look comfortable to me. Like one idea might be to glue in pieces of material behind rips so that you can have the look without the bulk.

• I know regular leggings would look good under ripped jeans, so I suppose leather ones would look good too.
    But wouldn't wearing leather leggings under jeans make the jeans extra tight? Just a thought...

• I can't say without seeing an example. But when I picture it in my head, I'm not really loving it

• Yeah I want to see an example, I don't actually own ripped jeans (yet!) so I can't try it myself. Do you own both?

• Really stupid and it sounds uncomfortable

• No why wear leggings under jeans?

• Not sure. I have both, but never cross my mind to wear both at the same time. Maybe I should try it

• Try and take a picture! I'd love to see what it looks like! :)

• i think it would bother you a lot... doesn't sound very comfortable lol

• but how would it *look*? I'm super curious!

• yeah I don't have ripped jeans actually, but I asked another question on here to see if anybody has both so they can try for us!

• good luck lol