What is the best way to remove armpit hair?

Girls, I've suffered for more than ten years because of my armpit hair.
As an Asian, I have straight, but thick hair. And also unlike other Asian girls, I am quite hairy.
I've tried
1. Shaving - very easy, but it always caused razor bump and in-grown hair. The bigger problem is, I have to shave almost everyday.
2. Hair removal cream - I don't think it is useful for thick, dark hair. It couldn't remove my hair perfectly. It is good when applied on leg hair, but not a good option for armpit hair.
3. Wax strip - So fxxkin painful.
4. Tweezer - Painful and it takes long time.

I've never tried hard wax or Laser hair removal. Girls (or some guys) did you tried one or both of them and how were they?

Most Helpful Girl

• Laser.

Laser hair removal is more than just ''zapping'' unwanted hair. It is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and carries potential risks. Before getting laser hair removal, you should thoroughly check the credentials of the doctor or technician performing the procedure.

If you are planning on undergoing laser hair removal, you should limit plucking, waxing, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment. That's because the laser targets the hairs' roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Shave. And careful with hair removal cream, for Nair it specifically says to not use on under arms

• i shave it with a rasor personally

• Fire.

• I shave it once a week in shower... easy.

What Girls Said 13

• Laser hair removal is very expensive but it tends to have good results. Electrolysis is less expensive, slightly more painful, but also gives fairly permanent results. It's up to you.

• Hand Razor Only.. Is good with me, but don't have to do this "Every day," Shaving my legs a Few times a week is Rough Enough.
    Good luck, @UseYourIllusion xx

• I just wax everything. The hair starts to come in thinner over the years. Getting it done professionally hurts less and can keep you smooth for around two weeks.

• Invest in a home laser hair removal kit. :) It gradually lightens the hair growth.

www.bestbuy.com/.../3108011.p

• hard wax is good and Laser is best.. and it works very well on dark thick hair..

• Only if they're relatively fair skinned.

• @LaVilaine I am assuming she's light skinned.. and yeah it works best with light skin dark hair,.. tho there are lasers for dark skin as well.. but I don't think they show good results..

• Never tried Laser hair removal. It's shit expensive here. But I hear it is really good because it removed hair almost permanently.
    I would suggest you to go for waxing. It removes dead skin cells. It gives smooth feel to skin. I agree, it's kinda painful. But that's the only great option. (At least to me)
    Hair removal cream is the last thing you should use on your skin.

• Laser will be the best for you,

• Shave is the best way to go my mom and her friends tried it and it didn't work so don't waste your money and just shave lol my friends did it too the answer is the same JUST SHAVE maybe the razor you use just sucks there are really good ones out there though

• I get mine waxed

• I just shave mine every day

• I am half Asian half Italian so I have this same issue... I usually shave, but I use cream so I can get a cleaner shave...

• Shaving doesn't bother me. It takes a few seconds a day. But if it bothers you and you tried everything then laser might be the only option left

• i used to shave... but had the issues you mentioned and also it made like a darker shade there (im also hairy by the way with dark hair)
    and i was tired of having to shave every two seconds and really hated the darker shade in that area

i went for sugaring... it was a pack of three..
    ruined the first two (never used it before and didn't really know what i was diong)
    then the third worked...
    and i did it :)
    its soooo much softer and cleaner and its much lighter... all from the firs use
    and its been like a freaking week or something and the hair is not really coming out much (seriously there is like a hair or two nad the rest i can kinda feel it but it hasn't grown yet)

i was amazed lol as much as i hated sugaring lol it proved me wrong

i basically used it and then went over the area with an epilator to take care of the little hairs... was not painful at all but the sugaring itself was... very much was LOL
    but eh... its kinda small area... it passes lol