Which body type do you find most attractive?

I found this image and got curious: Which body type do you find most attractive?
Guys: Which number is your ideal body on a girl?
Girls: Which body would you want to have the most?

For me I have number 4 now, but would kill to have number 2 >.<

0|1
21|46

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take a number 2 with extra boobs, please. Perky, if possible. Also a number 8 on the side. Mmm. Although, you know, none of them look too appealing. Just for a size reference, either 2 or 8.

3 and 4 are *okay*, but they have too much stomach fat.

Oh hey! There's good news, then! You *don't have to kill* in order to get a #2! All you have to do is eat better! :D Dude, but if you would literally *kill* to get a body like #2, you should be able to get there just fine pointing that energy towards diet and exercise. Seriously though, don't kill anyone. >.>;

1|0
    0|0
    • hehe, i'm slowly on my way there, i've lost 4 stone so far, just another 2 to get to my ideal weight :D i really should start going to a gym though but i hate exercise :(

• Show All
    • I walk to and from work which is about 25 mins each way and i'm on my feet all the time at my job! :P

• See, that's twice the recommended daily exercise that it's said people require. So all you really need to do is control your diet, and you'll lose weight. You don't have to exercise. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 & 8 look bangin'
    3 looks good, but is a matter of lucky genetics

I'd say most guys would be open to 1-5, 8.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd want to be an 8 with some boobs because you could do awesome stuff with that bod.

What Guys Said 45

• 3 and 5 are the closest i guess...

(someone make my day and say 7 :) ... my friend is actually married to one, he's got my respect)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9.
    But #2 is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3, of course I wouldn't turn a girl with a great personality down if she was a 1 or a 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take all limbs and mildly mobile for my long walks on the beach.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them except 0 and 7 but I would give 6 a chance if she was willing to try to be healthier aka eating less carbs and doing some exercise.

This is not an issue with fat shaming rather I just want to be with someone that cares about their health.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have sex with all of them, Honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never considered being in a relationship with a girl who didn't have a 2. That's the body I normally go for, dated a girl with a 4 for a while. The sex wasn't... great? with the 4. I mean it was sex, but it definitely wasn't the effort that I put in for a 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2, 3, 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. Or mix between 3&8

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 8. by the way, just because 1 is really thin it doesn't mean she suffers from anorexia (though she probably does, granted).

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit/athletic/muscular by a long shot. Who df would choose supersized?

1|0
    0|0
    • A chubby chaser lol, and yes, they do exist. Just watch My 600lb Life on YouTube and you'll see what I mean :p

• Show All
    • @EllieLexis513 #7 is literally one breath away from death.. that doesn't look healthy mayne.. I'm scared.

• I know, I'm so paranoid I'm going to end up looking like that. I'm 5'3 and weigh 174 so I'm trying to get down to at least 150. I already lost 6 pounds in the past month from 180 so apparently I'm doing something right lol.

• 3 for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 is my pick, 8 depending on how "athletic" she is.
    3 is pushing it a little but as long as things are firm and not sagging then it is acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic, curvy and average are most appealing in that photo

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Option #10 - Warm LOL

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrot shaped with a twist of pomegranate and hour glass cause I am a roman catholic derak derka

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 > 8 > 9 >3 >1>0>4>5

There is nothing attractive about 6 or 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-4, and 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • More booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 and 5 are perfection

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorites are curvy, average, chubby, and athletic. Where's thick btw? Thick should be on here, I like thick too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can barely see them on my phone. 2, 3 and 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3, 4, 5, 8 are lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find 2 and 3 attractive. although not looking for perfection.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2,3,4 enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 or 2 would be my picks

0|0
    0|0
  • 3,4,5 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I like 4 the best. You could get a 2 from toning and working out a little

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to have a REAL curvy body, and I personally like women with bodies like 2-6 or 7

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be chubby, now I'm average and I'm aiming for curvy/muscular/fit

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit (number 2) definitely looks the best out of these 💯 #goals

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere between 2 and 3, I guess... :) pretty happy with it buuut still working on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of a 2 now but I'd like to have 3's boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm average, but I gotta say, that's not what 'average' looks like for a girl. That's really sloppy looking and looks like a deflated version of number 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is the hottest in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere between five and six (not nearly big enough to be a six), and I want to have a solid five again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a mix between 2-3-8
    but mainly like 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mix of 2 and 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 and 3

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal body if fit body #2 and Athletic body #8
    My actual body Is a mixture of curvy and Athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm something between 2 and 3, I'd like to be like 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm number 4 or 5, and want to be number 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 2.
    My current body is 2 I wish I can lose some weight

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds like you have the perfect body! :D I'm jealous, i'd give anything to have a body like 2! <3

• thank you :)
      I do a lot of sport and a special diet ^-^
      With time you can have a body like that

• I've lost 4 stone in just under a year which i'm really happy with but i still wanna lose 2 more to make me into a healthy (lower) bmi number :)

• My body is the boyish one. Tall and slim without boobs or an ass. And I like my figure

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's a bad example but in my opinion the chubby girl looks better than the average one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 looks perfect but 2 is alright too

0|0
    0|0