Girls, Is long lasting Matte lipstick worth it?

Does long lasting Matte lipstick last a long time or shall I stay with a formula that is more moist. What do you suggest?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly matte is a safe lipstick all girls can pull off except they sometimes overdo it and it ends up all over their teeth etc LOL. im more of a classic moist red on special occasions. You dont habe to worry about smudges as much and if you do its easier to brush off moist than matte. Although matte lasts longer so if you dont want to reapply then just go with matte

What Girls Said 5

• I own some matte lipsticks and liquid mattes that lasts for a very long time. And also going for the more expensive lipsticks don't always work out well I own some $2 lipsticks that last longer than my $18 ones. Absolutely make sure you read up on reviews before you buy any lipstick though.
    My lips are never dry in general so I don't have a problem wearing mattes so I can't give you help on that part.

• honestly, if u have a SERIOUS issue with touching up, then yes it's worth it. for me though, I'm fine with touching up every few hours.

• I don't like matte nails and I really don't like matte lips. I think they're just a boring Kardashian thing

• i've heard that matte lipstick dries out the lip compared to the "normal" formula

• If you like the look then it's worth it. But I personally don't like kt