Face, eyeshadow and lip primers (makeup) - do they really make any difference or are they a waste of money?

• I use all 3
    0% (0)
  • I use a face primer
    23% (3)
  • I use an eyeshadow primer
    23% (3)
  • I use a lip primer
    0% (0)
  • Pfft, I don't use any of that crap
    54% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I use an eye shadow primer sometimes and it definitely helps making it last longer/minimizes fallout. But this is not an issue unless I have really long days or if I have some kind of event to attend and I want to make sure that the makeup stays on no matter what happens.

What Girls Said 9

• I just sometimes use an eyeshadow primer... if I wear eyeshadow. But that's it. For that one I've tried - it does make a huge difference.

• I've tried face and eye primer and really they don't do much. The face moistens the skin a little which is nice but you can have the same effect with a cream

• I haven't worn eyeshadow in years because it always wore off but now I use it again with an eyeshadow primer and it makes a big difference! I also use a face primer once in awhile because I normally use moisturizer but primer works awesome too. Its worth the money if you use makeup every day or every other day. My sister has all this expensive makeup and primers and wears makeup once or twice a week and I think "what was the point in buying all that?"

• i've never used any kind of primer my whole life

• I think they are a waste of money.

• I use an eyeshadow primer and it absolutely makes a difference. I believe the others would as well

• I use face primer.

• I really like Maybelline's Baby Skin primer; it helps my make-up stay on, and I think it really reduces shine and makes my pores seem smaller :)

• I only use a primer for my face and for masks