Girls, Too old for a bikini?

My body is still is good shape. I enjoy wearing bikinis sometimes rather than one piece. A friend says that a lot of women stop wearing bikinis after 30. I am early to mid 30s. I have been told that I look more like I am in my late 20s. Flattery, maybe? How old a person looks is a matter of perception. Am I too old to wear a bikini or not? Would a tankini be better or a one piece?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Age is a number, and this is 2016. Could it be that the person you received that advice from is secretly jealous that you can pull it off? Try it once and if you feel uncomfortable, nix the idea. The next time you're at a beach or public pool, take a look around... I think the only limit society puts on bikinis is weight, not age!

• No way! Never too old, honestly. Rock that bikini because you're not even old enough to be wondering if you should! I could understand if a 60-year-old asked this, but you're young. (:

• I say, if you think you look great and you feel great in what you're wearing, why not?
    You're never too old to wear something you want to wear in public. It's about how you think you look wearing it, not about how old you are or what other people think is right. You're not other people, you're you. Do what YOU want.

• wear a bikini if you know you feel good wearing it

• I don't know whether there is an "age limit" to bikinis. You saw a 60-something Christie Brinkley recently posing in a bikini, didn't you? My mother is in her 50s & much to Dad's delight she still wears bikinis at the beach, & she seriously rocks them! I hope I look as good as she does when I get to her age!

So if you want to wear bikinis & you are comfortable wearing them, then wear them & rock them!

• There is no such thing as too old, it's all about how you feel confident really.

• Lol women don't need to stop wearing bikinis after 30. My dead grandmother could wear a bikini if she wanted/we buried her that way and no one can do shit about it. Do you, boo.

• You are never to old to wear a bikini, who cares if you wear a bathingsuit of a bikini. If you like it, it's good. My mom also wears bikinis and she's 45. It really doesn't matter. Your body doesn't suddenly change if you wear a bathingsuit. :)

• You're never too old to wear whatever the hell you want. If it still looks good on ya, why not?

• my mom is 40 and wear bikinis

• Never too old, wear it with pride and confidence

• Don't be silly. Keep wearing a bikini.

• It's never too old to wear one.

• Idk? Are you big and fat?