Girls... can you please rate me 1-10? I like someone and I don't know if she likes me.

There is a girl I like. And I have no idea if she likes me. I'm very shy, but I talk to her a little bit every day, mostly hi and stuff. A lot of guys flirt with her though, but I heard that girls only like outgoing and confident guys, and I guess I'm neither. XD

So, can you rate me 1-10?

link

link

link

link

link

Although I may not look nerdy, I hang out with the people that would be considered "nerdy". But I have some friends that are popular, and this girl is popular, but very nice to people.

I am 16 and 5'9"

ALso, which picture do you think looks the best out of all of those?

PLEASE? any body?
ahaha...all I get is cute. "no OMG he's so hot." :XD

time to start working out then.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're definitely cute. As for the girls only like outgoing, confident guys, I definitely see why you would think that but that's not always the case. Really, what girls are attracted to are boys who make an effort to talk to them and be friendly and get to know them. Since sometimes shy guys are too afraid to talk to girls so we just can't get to know them. So don't worry about that, just talk to her and show that you are interested.

What Girls Said 23

• you don't need to worry about not being called hot, the people we consider "hot" aren't always the same people we want to date. a cute guy with a great personality is going to get further than a hot guy with a bad personality...I know it doesn't seem like that now at your age, but it's true. I promise.

• I find it hard to rate guys based on pictures but you're cute! (I'm 16 too just FYI.) Anyway! You don't need to worry about your looks! Just try being alittle more outgoing but stay true to yourself and don't do something you aren't comfortable doing! I'm shy too so I know how hard it can be when you have a crush on someone outgoing! Good luck! ;)

• Lol. Aaaw, you're adorable! I'm 16 too but I look WAAY older and I'm a girl. I thought you were 8 or 9. Aaw (:

You should start talking to her more, make the girl notice you but don't annoy her. Yeah? Be yourself. (: Good Luck Babe!

• 8 or 9? what 8 or 9 year old has those kind of pimples lol? and what 8 or 9 year old is 5'9"?

just had to get that out there. XD

ok, but thanks. :) :D

• Also, you don't look older than me at all. haha. I guess I only look my age in person.

• In person I do too, lol. Let's drop it :P

• your way cute I like pic #1 the most though I'd say a 9

• You're good looking 8-9, and I agree with the other girl, Picture #3 is best. I liked picture #1 too.

• I would say pretty cute. People only get better looking once they hit their 20s too so you have a lot to look foward to.

• you look really cute id rate you at an 8 ... the last 3 pics are the best . the first 2 theirs no light I can't see your face ... other than that you're attractive.

• ok look, all you gotta do is be more outgoing with her and make more friends! its not that hard trust me. talk to her a little more and compliment her from time to time if something is differnt and try to hangout with her a lot. and besides, you don't look very nerdy. no don't even think about it. =) lol

• 3rd and 5th :) ur cute id give you an 8 or 9... lets see no girls don't only like confident guys that's a bunch of B.S.! girls like when you have a lot in commen and a special feature like beautiful eyes or a nice smiiile:) so she'll want you to stick up for her but she won't care if ur shy:)

• You are very cute! And I like the first picture. I'm not gonna rate you though since I'm 18. I'll leave that to the younger girls hah :)

• id say a 7.. and number 1 pic looks best

• I say an 8 :) and I like pic 1 the best.

• aww your so cute and adorable ...i think 8..and pic 3 is the best.

• 7-8. Your cute, and you look really nice too, which is a plus. You don't look conceited and full of yourself, which is a turn off for girls, so that's good.

• i think 7.5! your really cute! :) and I like the first picture the best!

hope this helps :) <3

• i like the first picture, you look very kind. I like that.

• Really cute =) a 7-8

• 8, you're adorable :)

• Your a way cute you got that baby face ; ) so 8

• 9, definitely. I think your really cute and hot. A lot of girls LOVE that! I don't know, its just like the way that your face looks, and your skin color is really pretty!

• very cute and a good height

• i say an 8 and the third pic

• i say an 8 and the third pic

What Guys Said 3

• girls don't usually refer to guys as hot little dude but you are too young to be posting on here to be honest anyways it seems like there are girls who find you attractive.

• hope you happy now brother !

• your black get some negro swagger and pick up all them bitches