Help me pls? I want to be more white?

im a latina and im brunette how can i be more white or white pls help its important for me thanks?

Most Helpful Guy

• watch fox news.

• ty for the MH :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Saltine Crackers
    Cucumber and mayo sandwiches
    country music and ford truck.

• Da fuq?

• Tengo Latina fetish 😍😍 estan fuego🔥🔥

• Stay out of the sun forever. Be a vampire and only go out at night.

• awww yes! i will thanks ( wampires look hot af ) :)

• yes mmmmmm

• Pm me when u start to turn and show before and after pics, might let u bite me hehe ;-)

• Maybe you could learn a thing or two from Michael Jackson...

Nah, just kidding. Be who you are, latinas are beautiful.

• Makeup and fairness creams!!

• Are you being serious?

• Start wearing a scarf even when it's warm, drink a lot of Starbucks, become obsessed with wine and Chipotle. Buy a pair of Uggs.

• Do as you like, however, I have always been a firm believer of not changing your appearance from what your roots are... it makes you unique and not like everyone else.

• Why the shit would you want to do that? Lmao

• Oh come on now, you are who you are and being comfortable with that is a massive plus!!! The whole skin shade thing is such bullshit!!

• look , i dont want to be rude. i didn't ask this question for say this okay if ur not gonna help , Move! i just want it why ur not try to understand me?

• No one can understand you!

• @TonyRyanAgain noo!

• Why do you wanna be white so bad, Latinas are very beautiful!!

• thanks but I don't know.. i want itt

• Embrace your heritage girl, being Latina is nothing to be ashamed of.

• @Asker You have no clue why you want to be white but you just do is stupid.

• Steal a bunch of inventions, claim that you made them and then eat some Mac & Cheese while watching this https://youtu.be/X43K__0f6gA

• Stay in doors you'll look paler soon enough.

• what?

• thanks :) i won't go anywheree :) on morning ofc

• also latinas tend to be thicker so try and get fairly skinny, also paler make-up nothing too drastic or it'll look fucked.

• Why? a lot of guys love Latinas who are brunettes. Try to be comfortable in your own skin hun!

• Eres linda como eres.. Las latinas son atractivos..

• Lol i think i know who this is

• reborn

• really why?

• No. Just, no. Keep your dark hair, your dark eyes and your beautiful caramel skin.

• Check out the google. Michael Jackson turned to white as I know. But sounds like god level magic lol

• ahhah lol thanks

• @maurkay

• @maurkay I didn't know that Thanks for info. Sounds like sad.

• Why do you want to be white in the first place?

• Latinas are the most beautiful woman in the world? Chat me

• Spray paint

• Im latino too and i know my girls so if you're brunette stay like that

• Be your natural self.

• vote for trump then.

• Women have the fucking most dumbest minds in the world

• You just called every female dumb. You are ignoramous. You have a lot to learn about women.

• #funny_strange_man Who the fuck is talking to you

• They make whitening cream for that very reason.

• get a bucket of white paint and start brushing

• my friend told this, i did its not work guys :(

What Girls Said 23

• Avoid the sun and wear lots of sunblock, hats, sunglasses, etc.
    Use skin whitening products (most korean brands have this)
    Try to stop eating foods that promote melatonin.
    GOOD LUCK!

• I don't see why you'd want to do this but okay :/ .
    Try dying your hair an ash brown, as white people usually have ashy colored hair. It can still be just as dark, but make sure it's ashy or cool toned! Also, try dressing more like Kendall Jenner.

• You can't really healthily become white if you weren't already white to begin with. Fake contacts look fake but some people like them. Stay out of the sun and wear sun protection if you want to avoid a tan. Use vitamin C serum on your face to look bright. Dye your hair a lighter brown if it suits you. That's the most I can think of if you really want it that badly. But better option is embracing your latina beauty. :)

• Raise your IQ by 50 points.

• Why would you want to be white?

• You can't. Embrace what you are.

• why dont u understand? i want it.

• staying out of the sun, being really skinny and some make-up will make it look more real.

• @Josht11 thanks

• why would you want to be white? just asking.
    Be proud of your heritage and what you look like

• I guess sunscreen and not going outside during the day?

• you don't want to be white you just need to be you as you are a beautiful Latina Princess who just needs to find her confidence be who you are you don't need to change

• If you want to be more 'white' stick on a white dress!

• Shout out to the pink anons... Anyways stay out of the sun and use skin lightening creams, you're skin will become lighter. If you want to become white, just get scared whenever someone says bad credit

• thxxxx

• these skin cremes can be damaging to the body.

• @anonman32 Yeah like a lot of things, but hey if she wants to become white then I'll let her do her thing.

• poor some lemonade and beer on ya

• Why do you wanna look white?

• lol this is stupid, love yourself
    i always want to go to the beach an get a tan, lets trade please

• Wth? You can't just change your race hun. This is such a sad question.

• Did you mean how can I brighten my complexion?

• pls tell me this a joke...

• its not i want it why dont u understand i didn't ask it for say this okay if u won't help , move!

• its okay, same here I dont mean to be rude too. I just think its important we embrace who we are. Latina girls are very attractive you're lucky to be one.

• thank u :)

• grass is always greener on other side. BE happy with who you are :)

• Y tho

• I go to a tan booth so i don't have to be all white. Be proud of your heritage and be proud of your color. this is the most beautiful color on earth.

• I agree with all anons

• Are you kidding me? most of white people would give everything to be like you

• Also, whenever you wanna become white, think of Michael Jackson...

• You can't make your skin lighter than it is

• Hey. I think being a naturally tanned Latina is really sexy! In fact, white women get baked under the sun just to have the perfect tan like those of the Latinas. But if you really wanna be fairer, these are some things you can try:
    ●whitening soap + whitening lotion (These might take a few weeks to effect so you have to be patient. Also, it depends which brand suits your skin. So if you've been using this certain product for months or so already and you still don't notice a difference, then try to switch to a different product.)
    ●Glutathione (This can be expensive though. And be ware of fake brands.)
    ●Apply sun block when going outside especially when it is extremely sunny. Some lotions already have the sunblock formula called the SPF. You may want to check the formula of the lotion you're gonna use. The higher the SPF, the better.
    ●Avoid direct sunlight, especially when you're using whitening products. Use an umbrella and wear light blazers to protect your skin.
    ●Natural whiteners such as lemon and citrus (You can apply the juice all over your body before bathing and leave it on for at least 10mins. It can be sticky though haha.)
    I hope this helps. But I really envy a natural tan. It's beautiful and exotic! :)