Should I dye my hair black?

My eyebrows are naturally black, i don't even put anything on them just for everyone to know because people be like "did you use a marker for your eyebrows?" "Did you dye them?" ...😪 Anyway.. i have brown hair i don't like it, i mean it doesn't match my eyebrows (look at my pic) and i think it'd look better, my friends say that it wouldn't look good and i honestly don't understand why it wouldn't, i mean would it make such a hige difference? give me your opinions guys!

Thank you 😊

• Brown looks better
    54% (7)72% (18)66% (25)Vote
  • Black would look better
    46% (6)28% (7)34% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Go blue or pink, bra. Why not go all out? Well. I've always been really fond of the contrast between light eyes and dark hair. I think since your eyes are pretty light green, black hair would make them pop out *even more*. Of course, I've heard that if you dye your hair, then you lose your natural hair color forever. Thought about dying mine brown - black. Or maybe brown - blonde. But I never did, just because I'm wary of abandoning my natural hair color. Maybe that's a factor for you, maybe not. But, in any case, I think black might actually work out better: particularly with your eyes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try lighter actually. I think that would look really good on you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't usually like black hair with light skin... Unless the girls a e Asian.. But in your case it would be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn love your eyes. They would look gorgeous with black hair. The contrast between light and dark would make them stand out even more. I say go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a black wig on to see how you look before you dye it

0|0
    0|0
  • no matter what u do , u will keep looking bad , i mean eww what is that :P :P
    haha why do u like the current color again?

0|0
    0|0
    • dont *****
      and there is an application u can use with ur photo and make different colors to see what u like most ! if u want suggestions i guess blue would be awesome :P

• Show All
    • What blue😂
      I don't wanna look like a lolita

• exactly , so u may need to keep ur current color :) . and where have u been? exams again?

• both probably looks good. go with whatever you like most

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer your current contrast. It makes you stand out for the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty already so I wouldn't change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont dye you hair black. Because you can't re-dye your hair from black..

0|0
    0|0
    • That's posdible don't worry :)

• Show All
    • my mom said the same thing as you, if i change to black and want the color to change i need to bleach it first and thanks a lot for the compliment :)

• you're welcome 😁

• Yeah black would suite you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep yours.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it would suit.

Wishing you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly either would work, lol your bright colored eyes like give this really beautiful look with dark hair but brown suits you, so you do you

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it natural.

0|0
    0|0