Girls, What do I do to keep my hair up?

It is getting hot here. I have really long thick hair. I am having problems keeping it up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually stick mine up in a bun. But if it's really thick, you could double French braid it and then it would be more manageable. I don't know.

What Girls Said 4

• buns, chignons, braids, claw clips. the list is endless and I'm honestly baffled at how a woman in her 30s hasn't thought of these things herself.

• It is very hard to find claw clips anymore and my hair has a difficult staying in a bun without loads of bobbie pins. Braiding is somewhat difficult for me.

• No they're not hard to find at all. They're at the dollar tree, walmart, and even ross. You need to have either a texture spray or dirty hair to get a bun to work well.

• Id suggest using a heap of bobby pins , depending how you comb and lay over your hair you can make you hair lay down and look sexy.

As for claw clips are hard to find ,? wt really i can get QVS claw clips by the thounds. plenty of $2 stores will have them they are hardly the least common thing on planet earth

I also fail to see how youve never found a way to tame your hair for the summer and the hummidity #lifegoals #struggleisreal

• Ponytails flipped upwards with a claw clip, braids, buns (even just a quick messy bun)... those are the best ways.

• Pony tail.