Girls, How do you feel about very hairy legs, arms on guy?

How do you feel about very hairy legs, thighs and arms on guy? OK, you all like hairless chest, abs and back.
Do you want and appreciate hairless legs and arms as well esp if it's lot of hairs?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I always assumed guys are naturally hairy. So I feel that's very natural for guys to have hair.

• Very hairy arms, legs, thighs and even hairy chest and abdomen? OK than all waxed hairlessness?

• Ahh okay. I guess Bangladeshi men are quite less hairy, they hardly have much chest hairs forget about hairy shoulders and all stuff

• I don't know man

What Girls Said 3

• love it! keep it! not VERY hairy, i mean some hairy is good.
    i can't stand hairless arms and legs on a dude lol, just like they dont like hairy arms and legs on a girl.

• I have really hairy arms, legs , thighs and even some hairy upper arms and triceps. Either I wax or leave them, what's better and sexier?

• glad u like it. hope it helps.

• Yes I will. But there is one curiosity, why don't you girls like all hairless body on a guy including hairless legs and arms n belly?

• It's normal and manly

• To be very hairy even hairy on triceps is normal?

• Relatively, I wouldn't mind

• Sorry, did not get it. 😞

• I don't care. Hair isn't a big hair for me.

• Really so? Even if it's a LOT of hairs even on thighs and the chest and belly?