Ever let your boy/girlfriend dress you?

Ever let your boy/girlfriend dress you?
Do you think it would be much different than your normal style?
What do you think they'd want you to look like?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• never have but I'd be up for it, just to see her taste in men's clothing and see how she would dress me/what she might like on me. it would be a fun and interesting experience and a new way to get to know her a little better.

• Ah, one who gets it. :o

Yeah it's a fun way to learn about each other.

• lol I agree. thanks for liking my opinion!

What Girls Said 11

• I have never because they weren't that interested in changing my style, but I definitely would. Most of the time my guy has the same style as I do... so it's easy to coordinate. =)
    My boyfriend did once get my some lingerie... but that wasn't really dressing me since I didn't go out in public like that.

• Yeah I was wondering whether I should add (exclude underwear) in the question, but decided to trust that people would figure out what I meant.

It's a fun game of sorts, to see what your partner likes clothing wise. ^.^

• uhhh id let him give it a go lol 😟

• Nope, but I don't think the style would differ much from what I wear normally.
    I'm still curious what would the result be. 😅

• I usually just let my boyfriend UN-dress me 😜

• Id let him dress me, after all he's the only one id be wanting to impress anyways. Why not let him pick out what he'd like best on me

• It's a way to get to know eachothers taste in clothes as well. ^.^

• lmao ya i have, it was from my closet tho so he didn't have much room to go crazy with it

• That is also a way to make it not too awkward I suppose. ^.^

• Never let your boyfriend dress you , trust me , i had this experience once and i end looking like a men.

• No. I'd be better at dressing him than vice versa. I think that goes for all girls in general lol

• I let my boyfriend dressed me like a girly preppy girl when I'm a tomboy.

• I always ask him what he want me to wear cause I never know what to wear (I have too much clothes) XD

• Tsk tsk tsk. At least you have variety. ^.^

• Yes, that's cool to have a lot of clothes but a bit troublesome the morning when your tired and doesn't know what to wear

• I've had boyfriends buy me stuff to wear that they picked out (usually dresses or lingerie), but not literally dress me before I go out the door.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd love to dress up my girlfriend. There'd definitely be a line as to what I'd wear and where we are going while I'm wearing what she picked but I'd be willing to give and take.

• Of course. Do you recon she'd change what you wear a lot, or just a few things here and there? It's a kind of funny way to get to know each other better.

• Maybe a couple things. I'm not positive tho.

• Yeah and its no different from my usual style. As for her i usually end up improving her look so she always asks me 😂

• You do seem like a man who knows what's what. ^.^

• Undress? Yes
    Dress? Probably not?

• Nope because women always dress men to look gay or like an ed hardy advertisement deepening on their level of trashiness.

• Nope. Not a clue about clothing. Sometimes i purposely put on something that doesn't match, like blue and green together just to see my girl go ballistic lol.

• That can be hilarous as well, just be that.. thorn, prickling her side. ^.~

• I've certainly played those games, it can be interesting to say the least.

• Nah, I can dress myself ty very much. However having said that, she have picked up some clothes for me in the past or what would look good and whatnot.

• I'm a grown man and I am perfectly capable of picking out my own clothes.

• I wouldn't, no.

• I don't have a girlfriend

• In my last serious relationship I used to do that!