Ever let your boy/girlfriend dress you?

Ever let your boy/girlfriend dress you?
Do you think it would be much different than your normal style?
What do you think they'd want you to look like?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• never have but I'd be up for it, just to see her taste in men's clothing and see how she would dress me/what she might like on me. it would be a fun and interesting experience and a new way to get to know her a little better.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ah, one who gets it. :o

Yeah it's a fun way to learn about each other.

• lol I agree. thanks for liking my opinion!

What Girls Said 11

• I have never because they weren't that interested in changing my style, but I definitely would. Most of the time my guy has the same style as I do... so it's easy to coordinate. =)
    My boyfriend did once get my some lingerie... but that wasn't really dressing me since I didn't go out in public like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I was wondering whether I should add (exclude underwear) in the question, but decided to trust that people would figure out what I meant.

It's a fun game of sorts, to see what your partner likes clothing wise. ^.^

• uhhh id let him give it a go lol 😟

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but I don't think the style would differ much from what I wear normally.
    I'm still curious what would the result be. 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just let my boyfriend UN-dress me 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • Id let him dress me, after all he's the only one id be wanting to impress anyways. Why not let him pick out what he'd like best on me

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a way to get to know eachothers taste in clothes as well. ^.^

• lmao ya i have, it was from my closet tho so he didn't have much room to go crazy with it

0|1
    0|0
    • That is also a way to make it not too awkward I suppose. ^.^

• Never let your boyfriend dress you , trust me , i had this experience once and i end looking like a men.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'd be better at dressing him than vice versa. I think that goes for all girls in general lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I let my boyfriend dressed me like a girly preppy girl when I'm a tomboy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always ask him what he want me to wear cause I never know what to wear (I have too much clothes) XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Tsk tsk tsk. At least you have variety. ^.^

• Yes, that's cool to have a lot of clothes but a bit troublesome the morning when your tired and doesn't know what to wear

• I've had boyfriends buy me stuff to wear that they picked out (usually dresses or lingerie), but not literally dress me before I go out the door.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'd love to dress up my girlfriend. There'd definitely be a line as to what I'd wear and where we are going while I'm wearing what she picked but I'd be willing to give and take.

0|1
    0|0
    • Of course. Do you recon she'd change what you wear a lot, or just a few things here and there? It's a kind of funny way to get to know each other better.

• Maybe a couple things. I'm not positive tho.

• Yeah and its no different from my usual style. As for her i usually end up improving her look so she always asks me 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • You do seem like a man who knows what's what. ^.^

• Undress? Yes
    Dress? Probably not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope because women always dress men to look gay or like an ed hardy advertisement deepening on their level of trashiness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not a clue about clothing. Sometimes i purposely put on something that doesn't match, like blue and green together just to see my girl go ballistic lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • That can be hilarous as well, just be that.. thorn, prickling her side. ^.~

• I've certainly played those games, it can be interesting to say the least.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I can dress myself ty very much. However having said that, she have picked up some clothes for me in the past or what would look good and whatnot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a grown man and I am perfectly capable of picking out my own clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • In my last serious relationship I used to do that!

0|1
    0|0