Are lip piercings attrractive?

I've had my lip pierced for 7 months now and one of my guy friends Jon said I look ugly with it.and now I'm just curious do you think lip piercings are attractive on me or anyone else?why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a personal preference on piercings. I have 1 on my lip, my girlfriend has 2. I love them. I see it in your pic and looks fine. Your a pretty girl and will look attractive with or without the piercing. Do you like it? In the end that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't like them. They make kissing feel unnatural. I like full lip-to-lip connection or Lip Lock. The piercing will get in the way. I don't like it.

• It's an extra thing added to your body if you ask me you don't need it but it in the end it's what you want is important. So you decide it's up to you

• I like all piercings. Yours looks great. Don't be put off by what your friend thinks; it's your body and you can do anything you want with it. If piercings put people off, that's their problem for having such tiny minds.

• I don't like them.

• Yes facial piercings are the biggest turn off ever

• As far as looks go, I don't see anything wrong with it. I've never kissed a girl with one. Unsure if I would actually like it or not.

• "Are lip piercing attrractive?"

Uhm, nah. But I don't like, hate them. And sometimes they can look kind of cool.

• No the faceshouldnt be disfigured, its just always thumbsdown, unless ur african and you scar your face, sometimes that makes you 300% sexier.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally don't think they are but that's just me.

• I don't like them...but that's just me!