What are good pairs of high heels for tomboyish girls?

I'm a tomboy and only have like few pairs of high heels. Trying to be a bit more girly.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Just add big heels to those cowboy boots, they look really hot.

• comfy ones?

• i think theyre called kitten heels

What Girls Said 5

• Wedge sneakers are pretty cool if you ask me.
    cdnd.lystit.com/.../...t-1-13942475-658671228.jpeg

• Oh my lord... those look like my late 80s - early 90s childhood... throw them back in the time warp lol...

you wanna go old school, tomboyish and sexy (and comfy) try platforms... if Gene Simmons tall goofy ass can walk in them and not bust his ass you will be fine

• Don't take them too high and not too narrow in the front. You will not like it and neither will your feet. Try some from other girls having your size to see which ones you like regarding heel size.

• I'm tomboyish myself and always wear wedges if I'm going to wear "heels". More comfy and to me they're sooo cute.

• I personally LOVE wedges! They are easy to walk in, cute, and high. The wedge half boots would be good for tomboyish girls.

• I've found some with a tiny heel I like. Still get to wear heels and they aren't difficult to walk in like the super high ones

• My mom wears the high ones sometimes and I do not know how she walks in them lol

• My mom has these 5 inch heels. I do not know how she's my mom lol

• Haha my mom is the same. She'll buy these crazy shoes and I'm like how do you even do it. Growing up I was left with my dad a lot so I always played sports, helped fix cars etc and now wanna be girly and it's hard because I don't know these things lol. I wore a dress for the first time a few years ago