Japanese fashion ( harajuku hime , gyaru) attract perverted men?

Hi i like a lot of japanese kawaii clothes. I like to wear pleated skirts with high socks and other cute things. I love the Himekaji skirts , that mini skirts full of ruffles. My boyfriend said he dont like the idea of me wearing this clothes , because it will attract a lot of attention of perverted men. He said that im so innocent to think that everything is cute.
You as a men if you see a girl on the street with this type of clothes , what you think? I honestly think that most guys dont find this attractive , i know a lot of them like see girls with high socks , but the rest... i dont see anything special. Tell me honestly what you think?

Sorry for my English im not fluent
( I will post some pictures of what i like )

Japanese fashion ( harajuku hime  , gyaru) attract perverted men ??

i just like the skirts

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear Lolita (I'm a sweet Lolita) and Fairy kei, and I'd like to wear gyaru someday. What I think you should do is say fuck it and wear what you want to wear. Judgement always comes with every alternative fashion, but if it's something you enjoy then go for it. @PurpleTearDrops2 Help me out here fam.

• Oh, and if you ever feel alone there's plenty of communities involving your fashion you can join. People even have meet ups.

• They're only small if you choose the wrong size. If you go maybe one size up you'll usually fine something that fits, and sometimes they do have your normals size. You cam also make requests for custom fitting.

• Lol sorry I'm late girly! Just woke up. But yeah @Asker you can wear whatever you like. I'm not the typically petite size some lolitas are (I'm a US size 8/thick thighs >_<) so I always have to choose the biggest size available or just look for pastel/princess like pieces in america here

What Guys Said 16

• Well such short skirts are bound to get hands underneath them in a place where porn typically revolves around groping women on the mass public transport.

• It is all very cute to me. Yes I would look at the outfit and at your legs.
    Just because I guy finds your clothes attractive and looks at your legs does not mean he is a pervert! I think your boyfriend is a bit jealous that you look so good in them. I am sure other girls wear that style too.

• yes i think too , he dont like when other guys come talk to me. I like some of this clothes but some of them i think look too childish. I want to create my own version of it.

• Good for you, define your own style.
      Beware the jealous boyfriend...

• i like unique things , im an artist and very creative person its a natural part of me. I like everything that is different. I like and respect all styles , and the reason i like some of the japanese fashion clothes is because they have details and they are more girly type , must of the clothes in Europe the cut of the clothes are the same , dont have anything special. My style its little bit complicated i want to create something that is cute , adorable feminine but elegant and little bit sexy sometimes.

• It is sexy but he is right. I would say maybe you wear that around your boyfriend when you want to spice things up.

• Love it looks really cute

• I think they are trying to attract perverted men.
    Why else would a grown woman dress like a pre-teen hooker?

• sabes que mais , vai para o caralho seu monte de merda !! E se n entendes o que estou diser vai ao google tradutor , burro de merda

• I think your boyfriend is paranoid as fuck sure you'll get stares but I doubt some old perverts are gonna come up to you and shit.

• Well Japanese clothes are basically designed to make you look like a naive preteen, so yeah, you're probably gonna get raped to some degree.

I mean have you never seen what the Japanese female ideal is?

• No you dont understand , you think this way because this model look like child. They like cute things , they have other beauty type, were people sexualize the woman , why a teenager have to wear short s and crop tops , why i can dress something more feminine. You think like this because of the model look like a small girl. But go to google a research Liz lisa fashion , they make this clothes look like dolls clothes , because japanese girls are fanatic for dolls. And i regret making this question , most peoplel didn't understand what i was asking. I was talking about my boyfriend because he feels jealous and he say most guys like this type of clothes and bla bla bla and people will stare at me because its diffrent. I dont want to look like a whore or a pree teen , i just like some of this clothes because they look like dolls clothes. its a girl thing. Must of the people dont know this style and think other things , and i should put other pictures because this model look like a child

• I am the Eternal Perv! Why have you summoned me. Make your wish!

• Anything will attract perverts of both genders.

• Pretty much anything will attract perverted man.

• have you seen how short that is? not justifying anything but... I can almost see pussy hair xD

• i know that , but generally this type of skirts have shorts underneath. The lenght is a problem , the Asian girls are smaller than us , this is one of my reasons that im learning some books of fashion design , i want to create my own version.

• i think that you will also atract old perverted men if you dont wear these clothes.

• I love the way you dress😎😋😁

• I like japanese girl clothing. Its so cute.

• If i see a girl with a skirt that short of course im going to look

• That's going to attract perverted men.

What Girls Said 7

• I wish more people in the US and England worse things like this. I love the girly vibe to it. It's very unique. I say go for it!!

• i love the red skirt with lace shorts , its so cute.

• Both styles are very cute!! I love the look of the lace shorts underneath and the buttons.

• It looks like sexualized children clothes. Very creepy.

• no , its not , you think this way because of the model , make your research about harajuku , Liz lisa brand. They make the clothes like this because girls there love dolls and cute stuff , is not my intention to look like a child.

• even tho they're not mt type of outfit... it might attract some creep

• i think they are cute. but men outside japan are too sexual.

• yeah its true. I find interesting , i like a lot of things about japan , they have other concept of beauty , here in Europe i think the fashion industry sexualize too much the woman.

• just be you and wear what you like. it isn't good to let other people boss you around. even your boyfriend.

• It looks like something a stripper would wear

• Yes a pervert would love that for sure and only a pervert would

• No need to be rude :)

• I don't get rude without a cause.

• Looks kind of school girlish and a lot of guys seem to like that.

• Your showing off a lot of leg and it's like the lolita. It will attract perverts.

• Showing leg above the knee in Lolita is actually a big no no in the fashion. As a person who wears it I can tell you have no idea what the Lolita fashion really is and what it's actually about.

• @xXiTacoXx But the problem is people will get the wrong idea

• @xXiTacoXx That was my whole point