Girls, Is a necessary for big busted girls like myself to wear two sports bras?

I am about a 36 G by US measures. I have found it necessary to wear two sports bras when working out to keep my girls from moving. Any other ladies have to do this? Is there something else that you would suggest or is this just the way it is?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a D cup and I rock two sports bras for high impact like running or high intensity workouts. The only solo bras that work seem to be the compression ones, but they feel like they are choking the air out of me, so I prefer to just wear two of my own choosing.

• Yes, I feel as though I am being choked by wearing one also.

• Depends on what you buy. I spent more than I probably should on sports bras but they do the job. I'm a 32G and I never have to wear two. That sounds horribly uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 6

• Buy sports bras from name brand sports wear. Adidas has bras for small boobs specifically and big boobs specifically. They also have their bras labeled as extra support. 36 G is pretty big so I apologize if this didn't help. I have the opposite issue, my band size is to small to find anything 30 C :( . I hope this helped!!

• I think good quality bras are best. Even with my much smaller chest i still need to spend USD 60 on a good sports bra.

• You're 34 years old. You tell us since you've had them longer than most of us have.

• They haven't been big all of my life though. Please!

• I still don't understand why you're asking us.

• My final sentence. Is there a brand of fitness bra that is especially made for larger girls that I do not know about (made especially so you can wear one), or is it just necessary that we must wear two. In other words, is there an option that I do not know about? I was looking especially for responses from other women with larger bra sizes that work out or girls who know about others who do.

• it is what is is hun.

• Thats what I do.

• There's a size G?