Would you date a guy who wears underwear like these?

Would you date a guy who wears underwear like these?

Does it turn you girls off if a guy wears briefs?

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm imagine a scenario where the guy goes up to a random girl, drop down to his underwear, and ask " Would you date me if I wear this? " LOLLMAO

NEWFLASH : GIRL DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT UNDERWEAR HE WEAR.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really care... that's like a guy not wanting to date me because I wear sports bras lol. Anyone dismissing a guy because of their underwear is pretty shallow and probably doesn't deserve him anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • They aren't my favorite style of underwear on a guy but I don't mind them. It certainly wouldn't factor into my decision to date someone or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind undies like dat cuppin a man's ass 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care about his underwear... That's not my favourite style but I don't care much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not. They are just underwear and they're not ridiculous... I prefer boxers but these are fine too!

0|0
    0|0
  • underwear has nothing to do with the person so yes I would

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear like that are perfect for wrapping a nice package, it just depends on what's underneath... no woman wants to be disappointed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would someone judge a guy by his underwear?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really attractive but I don't really care what people's underwear choice is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmm sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • 😁 yeah... Reminds me of speedos
    It's turns me off.
    Boxers with nothing underneath turns me on though. 😉😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well those are better than fucking plaid boxers guys still wear like it's 7grade lmao

but come on, everyone knows to wear this:
    calvinklein.scene7.com/.../61001021_001_main

0|0
    0|0
  • what is wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I wear these but guys say it makes me look gay. I wanted to know if any girls thought that too.

• There's guys out there who wear girls panties. I'm sure you ladies can live with a guy wearing these

0|0
    0|0