Which style should I go for?

I will start off by telling you what I look like since that does make a difference.
I am 5'6, golden blonde curly hair down my back, fair skin, green eyes with a stare of brown around the pupil, medium small medium, big lips, deep set eyes, face is starting to lose baby fat and get sharper features.

So that is a description of what I look like. Next I am going to ask which style I should go for.

A. Parisian style
Which style should I go for?

B. Geek

C. Tokidoki

If you have any other options please let me know.
I am open to all opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think any girl can pull off the "geek" look no matter what she looks like - so long as that's who she is.

As for the Parisian style, I think it looks best on the most feminine/"girly" types of girls, especially the ones with the lightest features. In other words, I think it'd suit you just as well.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• All of them are good

• Which ever you feel most comfortable in, but i prefer girls to dress in dress's the geeky stuff can be shown behind closed doors as it were

• Geek. Play advanced warfare with me please😁

What Girls Said 1

• A - parisian style :)