Businesswomen why do so few of you wear suits?

Why do so few businesswomen wear suits these days. we had a guest speaker in the office and two women on my team were slagging off the woman for wearing a suit and like she was back in the 60's but when i do see a woman in a suit she looks so more professional than say a woman more casually dressed at the same level of management.

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely wear suits but even if I don't, I still look professional. I don't have anything against suits I would wear it without a problem but I choose to wear something else. Though if it was to a meeting then yes, suit all the way.

What Girls Said 2

• Times are changing and I dislike suits. They're worrying less about what you wear and more on your skills. Tattoos are the same. I have a few tattoos and my boss has no problem with them.

• No idea! If i was one, I'd wear suits all the time! ^-^ Maybe I will, when I graduate.

What Guys Said 2

• I take womannmore serious when they do

• men im totally agree with you i mean its like a lawyer wore a pants and shirt in set of a suit