Girls: how long is your hair? Guys: do you like hair this long?

Finally able to grow my hair out the the length I've wanted it:

It must be about 20" now, but sure!

Girls approx how long is your hair? Feel free to post pics?

Guys, do you like girls with super long hair? One guy told me I'm starting to look look like a Mormon ;(

*not sure

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh shit that is great! I like it.
    Mine was close to my back but I had to chop it off because I made the huge mistake of dyeing my ends red and I couldn't remove the colour.;_;
    Now it's close to my bra strap.
    It will take forever to grow but it's alright!

What Guys Said 18

• Not sure if sad or funny, but I almost have as long hair *pauses time and space for some dramatic head swings, flashing hair all gracefully all over the place*

ANYWAY.. that happen.

• That length looks great. The best is when girls swing it from one side to the other, when it flies in the wind, and so many ways on how to style it.

• Long hair is never going to look bad on a girl, only issue is maintenance which can be quite time consuming and... space consuming on the bathroom shelf. Very nice colour you've got there.

• I do like long hair mm

• WOW... I am speechless. Such gorgeous hair! <3

Usually people get terribly brittle and broken ends when they grow it that long. How did you manage to keep it looking so great?

• Yes, I love it!

• love that length.
    chest length or even longer is my favourite, but at least shoulder length. not a fan of short hair on girls

• Pool so pretty. Why do assholes say redheads are ugly, your freakin pretty. Bet the guys call you Phoenix.

• It is sexy. I like it.

• You look like Mormon.. o wait someone akrdy told uthat..

• i like long hairs on girls

• I like long hair and yours looks nice 🙂

• Its a nice length

• Very pretty ☺️

• Hot length! I like long hair on girls haha.

• cute butt there. hair is nice too

• I love you hair 😍 Looks so nice! ❤️

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Mine is a few inches past the shoulders. I don't want it too long because of the texture of my hair. It gets frizzy quickly and I have extremely thick hair.

• It's armpit length hehe. But seriously, it's the longest I had it in my life! I'm trying to leave it alone and not cut it, so that I might fullfill my childhood dream of having princess hair. The shortest I cut it was 2,5 year ago, a chin length french bob, with the back cut at the nape of my neck. And my hair is fine texture and wavy to curly, I get split ends a lot. How long did it take you to grow them out? And do you dye/straighten them?

• your hair length is my goal... actually my hair is past my waist... reaching my back dimples...
    hows your hair routine?

• I only wash it twice a week, I use a shampoo by pureology and a conditioner by alterna. I do a S/D when I see split ends popping up and a full trim when they start to get ratty. I also use essential oils every now and then to give it a little more life and moisture.

• Mines is a bit longer than yours. I'm just growing it because I'm going to donate it.
    It goes to my lower back, almost to my butt.

I do look like a church girl when my hair is down lol

• Yeahh that's the only problem. But I feel like if you get layers it downplays that a LOT. Now I look like a country singer xD

• Yes, pretty much lol I had to put layers because it was too much hair haha

• Yeah it makes ponytails impossible otherwise as well

• My hair is about two inches past my shoulder blades.

• Mine Is this long, a little past my elbows. Lol it's longer when I straighten it or curl it with a curling iron!

http://i.imgur.com/qPVffPl.jpg

• It's like 2-3 inches past my shoulders. I don't intend on growing it longer, because of work.

• nipple length and ps you've got great hair :D

• My hair hair is really short Lol. Always preferred short hair although. In trying to get it to a bob stage soon

• Mine is up to my ass maybe longer... and as for the picture -.- I have no idea how to post one lol

• Mine is same length as yours but different color. :)

• My hair is just covering my boobs :P But it really needs a trim >.< i'd love hair as long as yours! :)

• Mine is so long, I would say just a little longer than yours

• I recently cut my hair to just a bit longer than shoulder length and i'm LOVING IT! :)

• Long enough

• It reaches my mid-back. I used to have waist length hair when I was younger but I got bored of it and cut it very short. Ever since then, I've been keeping it mid back long.