Is it attractive if girls sag their pants?

A couple of months ago I started sagging a little bit and now, without even thinking I wear my pants completely below the ass like this (sometimes even lower)
Is it attractive if girls sag their pants?So most of the people at school see me sagging without underwear in a midriff crop top (so my whole ass is completely exposed) but nobody really finds this hot. My question is should I get low rise jeans like the girl in the picture (I just sag normal sized pants) or should I wear underwear or should I ditch this whole fashion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the sagging thing is ridiculous. It gets to the point that one wonders if people rivet them on to hold them from falling to the floor. And that especially if your whole butt shows when you do it. Of course if your whole butt is on display to the rear, then your pussy must be on display to the front. And I since yu said that your school lets you get away with that, I cannot figure what kind of a school system allows kids to do that.

"And so you're saying that when I am practically naked with most of my boobs showing and no bra and my entire ass exposed that no guys would want to do me?" If guys see most of your boobs and your entire ass (and your pussy) then they might want to do you, but not when dressed like that. If you were over 18 I would say just send pictures of yourself naked to the guys on here and they could get off on them and you could enjoy them doing that. But hanging out of clothes like that is not appealing.

I say ditch the fashion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Hahahahahaha i fucking hope this is a troll.

• I think it's very immature and totally not sexy. Suggest you grow out of that habit.

• No. It's never okay for ANYONE to sag their pants. Guys that sag their pants are retards, so I guess girls are to (that sag their pants). I mean, come on!!! That's where shit comes out of!!! You really think I wanna see that? If people think that, then they are seriously mentally retarded - like, seriously.

• It's hot and annoying at the same time. I just want them to pull it up. This is not how pants are designed for.

Just yesterday I saw this guy whose boxers were totally showing because he was wearing his pants below his underpants.

Like, pull your pants up, wtf is wrong with you.

• Pants sagging is generally not attractive, regardless of gender.

• It's not generally a nice thing to see, but under the right circumstances, it canbe damned hot. Amazing. Not in the centre of town, though. Turn off, then!

• What the fuck is wrong with people now a days? Seriously if someone is going to show their butt in public then they are only going to come off as slutty and classless... Thrashy person..

That's why no one likes it...

Ditch the whole fashion please... That's not even a fashion by the way... Lol

• it´s hot cause we like to see that but then again, you wouldn´t go out and show your boobs and pussy, cause we´d also like to see that. i think this goes far into "slut" territory.

• Lol I wanna be a slut that's why I wear them like that

• Lol when I wear that my butts fully bare not half bare. And so you're saying that when I am practically naked with most of my boobs showing and no bra and my entire ass exposed that no guys would want to do me?

• i´m not saying "no guys". i´m saying that most "sane" guys won´t xD you probably will attract guys with that but i´m pretty sure you won´t want those.

• Its never attractive when anyone sags their pants.

• no, they look trashy and probably dumb as fuck. I think that describes both men and women who sag.

• That is disgusting. What makes you want to do that?

• its not good on anyone and if anything its a slutty attention seeking gesture

• It's very foolish.

• NEXT!!

• only if they spit freestyles on dope ass beats

• no it looks ridiculous

• Probably a tight leather shiny pants is good enough.

• To me personally it doesn't look good.

• No. As far as apparel, nice fitted clothes on a girl is always a delight.

• Lol wtf...

• Hek no! I l love very tight pants on women.

• ye i like looking at their butt crack ;)

• No, it's insanely moronic

• Lol. I've never seen that before. Awful style.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• 4|0
  • I don't like neither underwear showing nor saggy pants, on men or women. Also, I don't find it nice to show your private parts in public. I think that it you get dressed like the girl in the photo, you might get arrested for it, it's just too indecent.

• Weak

• I think it's stupid to be showing your coin slot.

• hahha! Please don't wear this!

• Not fashion - just plain awkward.
    Do whatever you feel like doing - but you may attract some negative attention...

• Ditch it! Tbh, it reminds me of a plumbers crack. lol

• nope its not flattering

• Ditch that habit. It just looks sloppy and skanky. It's not a good look for anyone, and I am surprised your school lets you wear your pants like that.

• My school has a very loose dress code I get away with that, flashing my pussy, not wearing bras and 'freeing the nipple' and showing off most of my body. And I want to look slutty

• I don t like it.
    It doesn t flatter anthng
    Nor provokes in a good way
    I still prefer butt shorts more than this

• That's very unlady like. And it's never attractive whether it's a guy, or a girl doing it. I don't know why anyone would find it attractive. #justsaying

• Not looking to be a lady haha just trying to be more trashy lol. And r u sure guys don't find it attractive when literally all my ass is visible?

• Okay thanks I will do that

• @asker - your face is preety unattractive because of that stops hair color and piercings..

• You might as well be pantless

• Short answer. That isn't attractive on anyone male or female.

• What the fuck did I just read? Trolls be trolling.

• I'm not trolling I'm looking for genuine answer if you can't provide one then don't answer

• Well nudity isn't always the same thing as being sexy. I would try wearing a short or mini skirt instead of just sagging your pants. It takes all the shape of your legs and ass away, which is something guys like.

• Okay will try that too thanks

• ahahaha troll

• Ditch the whole fashion. That looks absolutely horrid.

• That's not attractive on anyone

• I can think of only one descriptive word DISGUSTING.

• It's not attractive on guys for me. Guess it's same the other way 'round too

• Wait... So you're allowed to go to school like that?

• Girllll wth?

• Keep your ass inside your jeans.

• Why? Isn't it hotter when it's outside?

• That looks pathetic.

• Okay then tell me how can I be a slut and not be pathetic?

• I would never do that haha

• BABY GAP ayeeeee
    Dont do the BABY GAP