Ladies: What do you love best about yourself?

Lately I've been reading a lot of really heartbreaking questions from girls -mostly in the 18 and under crowd- who seem incredibly worried about how attractive they are. Am I too fat to be pretty? Should I dye my hair so guys will like me more? Are my breasts too small? Am I ugly?

LADIES! When did we forget that beauty comes in all sorts of different shapes and sizes?

Therefore I'm posing a challenge: Id like any woman who reads this question to tell me what she absolutely LOVES about her body. If you like, please post a photograph! (an appropriate one of course) I'll be happy to tell each and every one of you why I think you're beautiful -don't worry, you can trust my judgment. I'm an animator! ;)

Now to prove I'm not a hypocrite: link

Taken as of ten minutes ago! No photoshop! Well...I did photoshop in a close-up of my eyes, but that's only because I think they're my prettiest feature, and I defy anyone to tell me otherwise!

Now, is there any lady out there who'd like to step up and tell the world why you're gorgeous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awesome question! I completely agree with you about us needing to embrace our good qualities.

So, here are the things I like about me:

1)my eyes- I think they're really pretty and my best feature

2) my freckles- I know it's not fashionable, but I think they give my face character and are unique and cute

3) my butt, can't really explain that one ;)

That's all that came to mind- and thanks for the little pick-me-up, I just spent 2 minutes thinking about what is great about myself, I don't usually do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Thank you! People need to learn that they don't need to look like models to be attractive. I see girls all the time who see a guy they like dating someone else, and they automatically assume that it's because they aren't pretty enough (or that guys are all shallow jerks).

Self-esteem is important. Guys don't think that extra bit of pudge on your stomach is unattractive. They do, however, dislike it when you ask them if you're fat every five minutes.

• Tell me about it! This is why I love guys so much -there is almost no chance that my boyfriend will ever ask me if he looks fat in his new jeans. =P

Thanks for the honest male opinion. It really helps the cause ~^__^

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I actually really like my legs. They're kind of on the long side, and they're nicely shaped, and because of that I love wearing skirts that go slightly above the knee. My hair is nice, too. It's pretty thick and I keep it looking healthy. ^_^

• well, I do like my eyes...and my ass. xD sorry.

I really like what your doing. I think its cute, and a complete challenge to the female population. I love it!

happy trails, happy camper. : ]

• i love my smile, my lips and my eyes. so yeah I'm not the most gorgeous girl around but I am happy with the way I am.

• well I'm really skinny this is the most thing I hate about my body . but I love my legs and my eyes . and I know it's stupid but I kinda love my high I'm not that tall or short :)

• well I like my lips and my eyes thts it