Do I deserve being kicked out?

Do I deserve being kicked out?

I was kicked out of school for wearing the clothes pictured above. Did I deserve that or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• You definitely look like a tramp, but then again, so do most girls today.

Most Helpful Girl

• The middle one is fine, the top and bottom one is to much. Each schools had dress codes that you have to follow. The way you dressed for school will distract boys or it can. Just wait until you get to college and you can wear whatever you want. High school dress codes are very strict, but if you can get away with it, like I did in high school then you are good. Wait till college you won't have to follow a dress code because there isn't one in college.

What Guys Said 47

• In the bottom one you literally resemble a £20 hooker behind a nightclub... You didn't even button up your shorts ffs lmao

• Yes... it is distracting too much. school is to learn... how are boys supposed to focus when seeing you? the very reason you do all of that is for attention right?

• I guess so but I also like showing off my body and tattoos

• Thanks that's very nice to hear. And I kinda have to go to school so it is a check mark for me too. Glad you find me beautiful makes me happy but I like showing off for some reason like wearing tighter smaller clothes and showing more skin. I guess just can't do it at school haha.

• I suspect I know why, or have a suspicion.
      On a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is like the best! How high would you rate your dad as being engaged and supportive in your life? how about mom?

• Yes. You look like a crack whore.

• Yes. Cover your stomach.

• wow... Honestly, yeah you seem like a bit of a distraction not going to lie. Im sorry that happen but I think schools expect ladies and guys to dress a bit conservatively.

• First and Third, yes. Don't see anything inappropriate about the Second.

• Not a fan of the tattoo on your face. Aside from that, you look like a hot porn star.

And school is not where you dress like a porn star.

• Lol thanks and I love looking like that so thanks

• I don't doubt it. However, certain places have a higher standard of dress. What looks amazing in a club is not appropriate for high school or college.

• Enjoy findind a sustainable career! :)

• No, Dress codes are fucking stupid, people should be able to wear whatever the fuck they want. Also, you/'re fucking HOT :D

• Yes mam

• Yeah

You know damn well that you were being distracting. Guys won't be able to focus if there's a girl dressed like someone they could be doing in the bathroom. You know what you did and why you got kicked out.

• Still don't get why I'm distracting

• I think you look like a trashy whore who probably has multiple stds and couldn't imagine anything worse than having to interact with you. I'm just telling you why you got kicked out and why it was the right action.

• Well that's actually good I want to look trashy and slutty

• No not really I love the ink.
    But if your uni/college has a dress code for some reason you have to go by it.

• I'm in high school lol and glad u like the ink

• I'm out of school now so I'm basically dressing as slutty as possible but will have to come back next year ugh

• I wouldn't say slutty just summer wear.

• second one looks ok but the first one and the last one doesn't seems to be ok

• ummm.. nonot really

• Most probably yes. Actually yes for sure

• First , you are hot and good looking.
    Well I think it may be too much distraction for other student as well as sec deprived teachers.. lol
    I guess schools hv rules for attire

• 1st sexy af, but too much for school
    2nd is ok
    3rd : thats just beach wear, i would send u home to change.

• Haha on the day I wore the third it was so hot that's why I wore a bikini and didn't zip my shorts up

• Thanks a lot and I swear they just hate me this one girl came into school with her entire ass hanging out of her pants and no one said anything.

• Judging people on what they wear is rude.
      Everyone should feel free to wear anything. we all have to learn that.

• Well, yeah. i dont think being kicked out for the clothing in the second picture is deserved though. but for the first and last yes probably

• I don't know. I mean "yes" because public expectations but then the whole "be who you are" self-expression thing... I mean it isn't actually indecent.

• Yes, you should have. School is not for that. I support uniforms.

• Yes you deserved it you're going to the school not the club

• You look like you're trying to seduce someone.

• Well the first and last ones are a bit revealing, but on the last one no offense but it does make you look like a prostitute lmao. The second one seems ok.
    But even if you were dressed this they shouldn't kick you out of school, they should've given you a warning or something not kick you out

• Lmao I've been kicked out so many times it's not even funny

• Damnnn!! Well, the way you live you'll fit in college with ease... but in the meantime, good luck for your remaining two years lol, and love the tatts

• Catfish

• yes, a school is a institution of education. such clothes dont belong there.

• Lol damn you look like you live a crazy life.

• Yea those tops are inappropriate for school and if you showed up woth your jeans unbuttoned and undos or a bikini bottom showing then definitely
    The clothes sre fine out side of school but def not appropriate for a school setting

• Lol those jeans were too small for me that's why they were unbuttoned

• What? It was 18 when j got mine and that was only 6 years ago
      Unless they lied to me D:
      Wear small clothes outside of school in school find something else to wear im surprised they didn't make you were some random shisrt from the lost and found or something lol

• They do sometimes haha and yes it's def 16

• on the 2 first pictures... no... on the last one i can understand why

• No way. Never let someone else control or boss you around.

• More from Guys
    17

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 28

• It certainly isn't school appropriate. Street appropriate? To each their own, but in generally having your bits hanging out isn't looked upon highly in most schools.

• You look like a prostitute.
    Not school appropriate.

• Yep, absolutely. None of that attire is appropriate for school.

• So to be appropriate I also have to look boring?

• Yep. Don't worry. You will have plenty of other opportunities to dress however you want.

• You don't have to tell me it's summer now and I'm wearing clothes too small for me and exposing my parts. God it must be fun to do that all the time. You're a great and honest girl you know that?

• No but really? You didn't deserve to be kicked out but dressing like that at school is just not necessary. You're there to learn.

• I really like dressing like the slut I am that's it does it really have any effect on my learning?

• I think this is a troll haha xF

• Okay can we be srs I'm not a nerd I have better things to do than troll

• Those outfits are not school appropriate at all...

Normally, I'm pretty solidly on the "dress codes for girls are too strict and sexist" bandwagon, but in this case what you were wearing really is inappropriate.

• 2nd one is fine but the first and especially the last are kinda inappropriate for a school setting. You can dress like that outside but in school there's usually guidelines for clothing and you prolly violated some of them.

• Ya they're so strict in my school cuz I technically can't even have tattoos visible

• Lmao glad you're excited
      Just don't go nude cause that might be illegal

• Ya obv but I won't wear underwear, won't button or zip my jeans stuff like that

• First and third - yes.

Second - no.

You're in a learning institution, not in a night club or at the beach.

• errrrr no offense but i wouldn't wear these to go to school

• yes. inappropriate for school

• Are you in high school? If so, it is understandable.
    Except for the second one because people at my school dress like that (my dress code isn't very strict). The first and third one, high schools have a problem with that... especially the third one.
    If you are in college, well I don't know.

• I'm in high school 10th grade (I'm 16 profile is wrong) and my dress code is so strict I envy u with ur dress code

• I went to a full uniformed private girls school.
    We could NEVER wear that, even on mufti day.

Tbh that's waaaaaaaaaaay too far!!!

• I don't think anyone should be kicked out of school becausr of their clothes, but I see where they came from.

• Absolutely

• To be honest, yes. Those outfits aren't okay for school.
    School allows appropriate outfits only.

• -.- um yes lol

• Yes. Both boys and girls should dress appropriately while attending school.

• No class in your outfits sorry and they are not school appropriate

• It only depends on the the dress-code in your school.

• In my school its hella strict

• If the code is strict I can imagine that there is something written regarding naked belly's, visible piercings, jewelry...

• Oh my goodness, why on earth would you wear something like that to school?

• No, I believe in freedom of speech.

• First & second one is cute, but the last one is too beach for school.

• What is your school's dress code? If they had rules, and you continued to break them then yes. You can wear that after school or on weekends. But rules are rules.

• do you really need to ask? You look like a whore. If my father seen me like this he'll never let me go out like that.

• Lmao that's obviously not you

• Im sorry what do u mean?

• Those pics are all me just match the tattoos. God ur dumb. Notice how you know ur dumb so ur anonymous

• lmao this is great

• Am I looking for attention or what?

• yep and yep

• If that doesn't follow the school's dress code then yeah. Gotta follow the rules.

• Suspended for the whole school year. Totally unacceptable, you probably even got a freakin F too for no class.

• Why don't I have any class?

• Nite now.