High school graduation dress choices?

I'm on a time crunch. Graduation is like in a few days and I still haven't gotten anything to wear. I'm really plain in terms of style so that's why I chose this but I'm worried yellow looks bad on me and the triangles look cheap. Should I just keep looking for a diffrent dress?
1st Choice
High school graduation dress choices?2nd Choice

Most Helpful Guy

• Either one you're going to have your gown over it anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep looking. Neither are particularly flattering. Do you have to wear a graduation gown or no?

• Yeah its a black gown

• Haha that's true but at the end of the ceremony everyone unzips their gown to take pics and as much as I'd like to my parents and friends would not like me showing up in pjs XD

• Extreme example to show possibilities. But it doesn't have to be a super fancy dress if you can't find one. They're going to want more photos of you in cap and gown anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't go

• Lol why?

• Because I don't like crowds or stupid ceremonies or dress codes

• Fair enough. I already paid though so I'm going lmao

What Girls Said 5

• I went to my prom in a suit lol

I'm going to be honest, I don't like either dresses. But if you must choose from them, I'd say the yellow one. But try to use accessories to give more "umf" factor.

• the second one

• Out of these I prefer the yellow one, but the fabric looks kinda stained. If you have time, KEEP LOOKING!

• I would say choose the yellow one unless you run into something better.

• Okies I'll keep that as a back up then

• To be honest, I would keep looking, I think you can do so much better, if I had to choose between the two, even though I don't really like yellow I'd choose the yellow one

• Too plain or just not flattering?

• Nyc and my budget is $30 cause I'll only be wearing it once then not again lol
      THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP BUT I THINK IM A LOST CAUSE

• I don't think you're a lost cause, plus you live in one of the fashion capitals, I bet you'll be able to find something