Girls, Does anyone here work at Victoria secret or another lingerie clothing store?

3

What Girls Said 3

• sorry but no.. i didn't

• I used to work at a lingerie store back when i was a student. What do you want to know?

• Wanting to find a place that can give me a true sizing. I got implants and need new bras but I don't want someone measuring over my clothes

• You can size yourself reasonably accurately. Get the measure over the nips and one around the bra band and u can use an online calculator to work it out. I did measurement over bare skin but dont know if all do. Happy to answer any other questions

• Are you looking for bra fitting tips or?

• Sort of. I just got implants a few months ago and now I need new bras. But most of the time they will only measure over clothes. I want to know if they would actually go in the dressing room and do a real measurement

• You should be going to a boutique and not Victoria's Secret because they do shit fittings.