Are tattooed or pierced women usually more sexual?

---If you are a girl answering, please say how many tattoos and piercings you have and where, I think that makes a big difference (I'm sure you do too)--

Are women with tattoos or piercings more sexual than others? Or am I just crazy? There are some follow up questions in here, which I apologize for in advance, but please just try to answer all of them if you can.

It's been my experience that girls with that stuff are way more sexual than the average girl. I'm starting to basically equate 'piercing/tattoo' with 'this girl really likes sex' because it's been true basically every time.

Have you dudes found this to be true too? What about you girls? If you have a tattoo or piercing, how often do you have sex with your boyfriend?

Do girls get tattoos or piercings just to send this message to us guys? For a while I always thought it was just a rebellious thing or an art thing (tattoo wise) because so far only one girl has told me she got a tongue piercing for a purely sexual reason (because she thought it would make her bj's better).

Is this becoming the female bat signal for saying you're hornier than the other girls?

What type of tattoos or piercings placed where show this the most?

Any girls out there that have tattoos and piercings and really don't care for and have sex all that much?

First of all it seems like someone just ran through and marked every answer as negative; don't punish these girls just for answering, christ. It's a shame it's really split between yes or no but in the end it is definitely not a bat signal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only have one tattoo and no piercings, but I want more tattoos (3 to be exact) and I REALLY want a bellybutton ring but have been holding off because I have my ears pierced and can't wear earrings anymore because I get an allergic reaction to them every time I try. Worried about that happening to my belly but I want it so bad that I think I might just go for it and hope for the best.

My tattoo that I already have is a heart wrapped in barbed wire on my lower stomach (towards the side) just above my hip bone.

Am I my sexual than others? I dunno. What's normal? I've been told quite repeatedly that I have a pretty high sex drive. I have no idea if it is related to my tattoo or not. If so, that's a pretty weird connection!

How often I have sex is a hard question to answer. When we first got together we were multiple times a day people. I would say probably 2-3 times per day on average but sometimes more. But we've been together over 9 years, we're married and we have children now. That has a way of cutting things way way down. To be honest, we go through "dry spells" from time to time but I don't think they usually go more than a week. But then other times we are back to 2-3 times a day. My best guess at an average would be 3 times per week? Which I guess after 9 years and kids is not so bad.

I don't think that this is a "bat signal" as you say. It may or may not be true, but I don't think most girls are conscious of it if it is. But I would guess that the following tattoos and piercings are more likely to indicate a more sexual girl:

Tongue piercing, clit piercing, nipple piercing. MAYBE bellybutton piercing.

Tramp stamp (you know tattoo on the very lower back), tattoos in and around the panty area. hips, thighs, butt, lower stomach, any of that. MAYBE tattoo on the breast.

Either way, girls which anything located in "private" areas of her body are at the very least probably pretty comfortable with their bodies because unless they know a piercer or a tattoo artist, they gotta bare that area to a total stranger to get it.

What Girls Said 8

• i have 3 tattoos , my belly button pierced I used to have my tongue and eyebrow pierced! but it doesn't make me less or more sexual than the next girl

• In my opinion I don't like tatts but I kinda like piercings, tongue piercings or upper part of the ear (I a guy) is sexy, everywhere else is a turn off (to me at least).

As far as myself I've always wanted a belly piercing.

• No part of your answer was ever asked and no part of my question was ever answered by you...what are you doing....

• I have both my nipples pierced, my clit, the back of my neck, a nose ring, scaffold in my ear and a heart tattooed on my hip. I love sex, however I don't like to do it often. I personally think tattoos and piercings don't matter, everyone has a different sex drive, somedays I want to have sex all day, sometimes I can go weeks without wanting it. I had my clit pierced purely for it to feel better when I had sex (and it does). But I don't really think tattoos and piercing reflect anyones sexual desires.

• I've got one nipple pierced. I'm I more sexual than others. I'd say yes that I'm more sexual because I'm 17 and there aren't that many girls I know that are my age that are in a 2 year relationship and are sexually active. So maybe this question doesn't apply to me.

I think girls get tattoos and/or piercing because they would like to show them off. Like girls that have lower back tattoo usually wear shorter shirts. This is because what was the point of getting the tattoo if nobody is ever going to see it? And it also is kind of an invite to start thinking what the rest of her body may look like.

• I don't think it has anything to do with it. A tattooed girl can be just as asexual as someone without. I think I'm more sexual than your average girl and I don't have a single tattoo or piercing.

It's a fashion statement not a sexuality statement.

• I agree I have tattoos and it doesn't make me any different to a girl with out them I don't think there a fashion statement though more of a personal statement

• Right now I only have one tattoo on my wrist, but I've got about 6 or 7 more lined up that I want to get, a couple of which will be large (I'm talking half a sleeve and up my entire right side). I plan on getting pretty well covered and I'm currently a 21 year old virgin. Everyone is different, and therefore gets (or doesn't get) tattooed and pierced for different reasons.

• I think that there are a lot of people who DO get the just for the sexual statement that they can make with them, like you said the piercing of the tongue making their bj's better. There are also people who don't associate those piercings with anything but art, same with tattoos.

• Hah, my boyfriend disagrees 100% with you.

He dated a girl with lots of tattoos, lots of piercings.she's actually a tattoo artist now. that just was not into sex. she always told him she did it for him, but she's never enjoyed sex with him or any other partners and really finds it gross.

Me, on the other hand.

no tattoos. no piercings. LOVE sex. My boyfriend and I have sex pretty much once a day, sometimes twice. and not just quickies either.and I'm always wanting more.

• Good to know there are tattooed/pierced girls with no sex drive, really valuable info for this whole thing

Thanks mucho

What Guys Said 5

• know this is kind of old but I'll answer anyways , I do thing the one's with piercings or tattoo's are more sexual as from what I have seen a lot of the hotter girls get pierced or get tattoo's and there usually the one's dating and actually having sex where I live . where is some of the more average girls aren't doing as much or maybe in more stable relationships . I don't know but generally the one's with some kind of piercing or tattoo are more sexual I would say .

but there may be exceptions to this and not all girls are the same ,

• Tattoos are funny. They're like fashion. How would you like to "permanently" be stuck wearing the same clothing or hairstyle forever? Fashions do change! What if folks growing up the 70's couldn't change out of their bell bell bottom pants or poofy hairstyles? How do you think you'll look to your kids or grandkids? Will they think the razor wire patterns which have lost contrast, faded out of color, and blurred all together will still be cool in 10 or 20 years from now?

I'll never forget my dad's tattoo on his arm. When I graduated from college I couldn't even recognize what it was anymore.

A follow up to this thread may be to ask: How many middle aged and older people have you seen with tats that you think is still cool?!

• I got my tattoo almost 11 years ago, right after I turned 18 and it still looks pretty good. Not perfect, yes it is faded some. But everybody who has seen it still really likes it. And I'm still happy with it. Never once been unhappy with it. But you have to be smart about what you get obviously. I would never get something to be "fashionable". I get something because I like how it looks and suits my personality or stands for something that is enduring.

• To each his own! First thread I've ever responded to that got any negative down votes...You guys are nothing if not dedicated to your tats!

I still get a kick out of older people with tats trying to figure out what it originally looked like. I gotta admit, this generation will either be way cool old people or walking billboards of faded youthful expression...

• I'm so horny you'd think my whole BODY is pierced and tattooed. LOL!

• tattoos nah I don't think so but nipple rings and pierced clit I would say yes

• I think that is true. I think girls with tattoos and piercings are more active, and will give up sex easier and more often. I don't think that's their way of showing you that, but I think that is a good indicator. It means they are rebellious to a certain extent, and aren't afraid of attention, and pretty much do what they want, and girls want sex, so there you go.