Girls, do you choose the clothes you wear based on your body shape or do you just wear what you like?

• Yes I wear clothes that suit my body shape
    57% (13)
  • No I don't care about dressing for my body shape as long as I like the clothes
    43% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I pretty much have to.

Some shirts will be too tight on my breasts, but sit nicely around my waist.

Some will be too lose everywhere. They hang off my breasts and make it appear that I'm plump. Nope, nope, nope.

As for pants, I usually have to buy pants that are specifically for curvy women.
    If I don't, they might be fitted around my legs, but too tight on my ass. Or too tight for my hips.

Struggles, they're real.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I mean, I wear things that look good but I don't specifically go 'well, this is good for my pear shape because it's flattering here and here and here', y'know?

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i WISH i could wear whatever. no my body decides my clothes -.-

2|0
    0|0
  • I just wear what I like. If I were to take the advice for a pear shaped body, I'd walk around looking like Prince (may he RIP), fluffy and textured tops, puffy shoulders, bright colors, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an athletic body with wider shoulders than hips and I like to wear clothes that accentuate my athletic look but still keep me feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of both. Why would I wear something that I hate, after all? But I try to find things that are both flattering and fun for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course based on my body type. Don't want to walk around looking like a total idiot

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear clothes based on my body shape. If I like something I wear it. I'm blessed to have a body where about anything can look right on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens that I like clothes that suit my body shape.

I'm very fit, so athleisure looks very nice on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear what I like, what I'm comfortable in.
    Half the time, I wear men shirts I find in thrift shops, so yeah, definitely not clothes based on my body shape :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know people chose based on their body shape.

I just grab what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear what suits me

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, but mostly what fits my body type. If I don't like it but it's great for my shape, I won't buy it. If it looks good and compliments me, then I'll wear it.

1|0
    0|0