Guys in skinny jeans?

I know a lot of people (especially guys) think skinny jeans are gay, but I think guys that wear skinny jeans are kind of sexy. I am a little into the emo/scene style though, so just wondering what everyone else thinks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks horrible on guys. I have yet to see one guy wearing them that's hot

And very very very few girls can pull off the look perfectly

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't understand how they do it, I have a pair of relatively tight jeans (not even close to skinny jeans) and every time I sit down its like someone is squeezing my nuts.

• Never understood how guys can do do skinny jeans. I find it difficult enough to find normal jeans with a comfortable crotch. Skinny jeans though barely leave enough room for your legs, let alone anything else to dangle down there.

What Girls Said 5

• i honestly hate to see guys in skinny jeans...i mean only some guys can pull it off but now yu see all the guys wearing it and its ridiculous...my future kids mite be suffering inside those jeans

• i also think skinny jeans look great on guys. well some guys...

• well if the guys got the body for yeah! I think it looks good. But I don't like it when the jeans are tight to the skin with no give, I don't know if that makes sense but it looks better when the jeans have got give in them looks more comfy haha

• some guys look so hot in them and can pull it off. but some are a total fail. I personally love it.

• looks gay