Girls, how do you get around wearing short skirts and dresses without showing your underwear?

Like wouldn't sitting, walking up stairs, bending over, wind and perverts looking up be hard to deal with in a short skirt or dress without your underwear been seen

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Spandex shorts my friend, spandex shorts.

• Why do you wear spandex shorts underneath?

• Do you always wear spandex shorts under skirts and dresses?

What Girls Said 22

• When I sit, I cross my legs, keep my knees together, or tuck them under my chair (assuming it's tall enough).

When bending over.. That's tricky. I wear heels with my skirts, so I usually have to do a squat-like "bend".

I wear tight/fitted skirts; so wind doesn't get me.

Walking up stairs, that can be tricky DEPENDING on how short the skirt is. OR how long it is.

• Sitting - We tend to keep our legs crossed when sitting

Walking up stairs - We might just pull the dress/skirt closer to our butt whilst going up so no one can see

Bending over - We don't usually bend over in skirts or a dress, we tend to crouch instead.

Wind - Again, hold the dress or skirt closer to our butt or wear shorts underneath.

• And perverts looking up?

• I should have included that with the wind, I guess. Either hold the dress closer or wear shorts.

• Wearing shorts is probably the best for stopping perverts

• By wearing spandex shorts underneath.

• Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is spandex?

• So perverts don't look up girls skirts and dresses?

• well, as you can probably tell from first hand experience. that's what perverts are actually really good at.

• I wear spandex under my skirts and other times I wear thongs under my spandex if its a tight skirt or dress so no one sees my underline. I always watch my steps and cross my legs. I try not to bend over but when I have to squat down with my knees together so my whole body goes down. During a windy days I hold it and adjust it ever 30 secs. Spandex are a huge help because most skirts and dress have no pockets so you can put your phone between it and also if you have squishy butt it holds it so it doesn't bounce or jiggle when walk. It does give me wedgies but I always have female companion to hide behind to fix it lol

• And what about perverts that look up?

• Why do they wear spandex shorts under their skirts and dresses?

• I am sure he is a pervert

• I wear shorts under all my dresses and skirts

• Why do you always wear shorts underneath?

• I have kids who might pull them up

• I have seen quite a lot of girls wearing black spandex shorts under their skirts and dresses

• i dont get around n clothes where that's risk unless I'm at the beach.

• Very carefully, and yes all those things can cause a girl to flash but if all else fails just make sure the underwear is pretty and go all Marilyn Monroe when the wind blows or wear skin tight shorts underneath.

• Hahaha so this question was really..."Girls, how can I look up your skirt and see something that I can fap to?"...😂😂😂😂

• Everyone is saying they wear shorts under their skirts and dresses

• I wear leggings under my skirt not that I wear a skirt that short anyways. No one wants people looking up your skirt no matter who the hell you but the there are women who wear their butt length skirts with out anything else but their knickers on

• I get uncomfortable with very short skirts where underwear can be seen so I dont wear them. It not worth it. Thats how I get around xD

• Do you wear shorts under skirts and dresses?

• Why do you wear stockings underneath?

• I feel comfortable.

• I wear shorts underneath.

• Why do you wear shorts underneath?

• I just don't wear a dress. Simple as that

• Easy don't wear any lol.. jk
    No you learn to move to prevent things from being exposed.

• Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

• Its easy to look up the actual skirt or dress its just the black spandex shorts are in the way

• Why are the black spandex shorts worn under there?

• By wearing leggings underneath/ sometimes going for maxi skirt

• Do you wear shorts underneath?

• No leggings

• Heaps of girls wear black spandex shorts under their skirts and dresses, why do they wear spandex shorts underneath?

• Wear shorts underneath

• If you're wearing a skirt that short to begin with, it's because you want them to look😉

• Oh so you've been looking?

• Yeah I've been looking but I see black spandex shorts everytime :(

• It's a secret

• Lycra shorts underneath.

• Why do you wear shorts underneath?

• ugh why do all the girls wear shorts :(

• Because of disgusting creeps like you. We've been over this a million times. My answers will not change. I'm muting you now. Have a frustrated life.

• I do nothing maybe cross my legs to look cute

• @NaughtuSarah
      I wear shorts and I'm not a guy. I'd prefer it anyway. So just because you think that doesn't mean that every girl who wears shorts is more like a guy thing.

• Rarely wear skirts and dresses

• Wearing tights.

• I always wear shorts underneath.
    But when I was younger, there was a guy in my school who sat on the floor to see my underwear.
    And he said to other guys that I wasn't wearing panties.
    It was so disgusting!

• I don't know what will they see?

• Our underwear, isn't that obvious?