Do any other girls like guys with long hair?

I don't mean like back length but like, shoulderish length I guess? Do any other girls like guys with long hair?

I meant to add a poll, sorry lol
Any other opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I think a lot of girls like long hair on a guy, but not in most circumstances. They're thinking of a muscular, bearded, Neanderthal man with chiseled, instead of the more common variety, which are pasty metalhead kids that are either rail-thin or obese.

• I don't care, I'm growing my hair long anyways, whether the ladies like it or not.

And I'll be one of few Asian men who do it too, since most of them have short hair. I hate my culture, always making us cut it short.

• Grow it. I had long hair for a few years. It was actually nice to have but eventually I grew annoyed of it. I just recently cut it about a month ago

• @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah

^^ Long haired boy toy.

• I generally prefer short hair on guys but I've seen many who can pull it off very well

• I certainly hope so, for somewhat selfish reasons ;-)

• It's a cool hair. I like to see that style also.

• But, it's weird when the guy uses glasses, i think?
      Girls, what do you think of guys with big hair and glasses?

• Yes... ofcourse

What Girls Said 22

• Dude, I like back length too :P My boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back which is absolutely gorgeous, and yeah, shoulder length is nice too <3

• Yessss lol my first real crush had long hair like that and omg. He was so sexy. After him, I found more and more men with long hair attractive.
    But still, my first real crush was one of the best looking guys I've ever seen. And he liked me back too.

Damn. Why I gotta be so dumb and not have gone for it? :/

• I love long hair!

• I LOVE long hair on guys, given that it suits his face of course but then long hair is far more universal than short hair in terms of suitability.. :D

• I like shorter hairstyles on guys, especially mine. Some of the longer hairstyles on guys look kind of scruffy, so if you're going to have longer hair then give it some shape, some body and above all keep it clean!

• I like them if they actually suit the guy. From the pics u posted I only like it in the first pic, on Chris. But I didn't really like it on the other guys.

• Yes I do!

• Eh. It's not some magical turn on, but it's not a turn off. When William Beckett had long hair he was one of the more attractive men in pop-punk (and still is)

• Yes they look amazing the longish hair is nice to play with.

• Long hair on a guy is my preference, I love it. But it doesn't have to be super long like shoulder length.

• HELL YEAH ❤ I adore long hair.
    Short hair should be illegal 😂 #SorryNotSorry

• I'm more into short-medium but i have found guys with shoulder length hair attractive if it suits them.

• Depends on the guy's face but usually yes. My bf's hair is actually longer than mine.

• Yes, yes I do. So hot 😍

• Yes and no. Shoulder length is fine, but I would feel insecure if the guy's hair was longer than mines.

• Some not all.
    Two of my dates had hair down to their waist.

• YES <3

• Not particularly but when a guy has long hair I urge them to keep it.

• Long or short. Whichever they pull off best.

• It can suit some men, but I tend to be more attracted to shorter hairstyles.

• i do but it has to look good on them... not all boys can pull it off.