What type of jeans would most suit me?

I have a love hate relationship with jeans. They look good and make your bum look fabulous. But my problem is that they never seem to fit me right, so I think maybe I am not made for jeans. (Tbh I don't really think anything suits me). I am 5'10 with some long legs, one part of my problem. Also things that got my bum/hip never really fit the bottoms of my legs (I also have high hips). Any suggestions or opinions will be very appreciated. XWhat type of jeans would most suit me?

P. s- Don't worry about the bandaid on my leg, I fell up the stairs today.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrangler's makes some surprisingly awesome jeans. I have two pairs of their girliest design and I love them. The material is thin and soft but strong, they use guy sizing so it's easy to find the right size and length, and they have a booty jean that is my absolute favorite. I'm kinda like you too with being tall, having long legs and the curse of high hips. Anyway, they're kinda pricy but awesome.

• What are high hips.

• Wranglers do seem like a good brand, but alas I'm a teenager with no job. Thanks for the idea!

What Guys Said 3

• Nice legs. Just wear what you're wearing there.
    I don't know what types of jeans there are

• Thanks, but shorts won't really do good in the winter time you know?

• Nice legs!

• That bandaid is making your legs look more sexy 😉

What Girls Said 2

• skinny jeans girl.

• You have a nice figure try some ultra low rise jeans that are form fitting.

• Thanks for the compliment. Maybe low rise might suit me.

• They suit almost everyone I wear them and the guys are crazy about them.