Girls, do you dress conservatively or provocatively?

• Conservatively
    68% (45)
  • Provocatively
    32% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 37

• im in the middle but more conservative.
    what i mean is i can dress to look 'sexy' without showing off everything, and i can dress to look 'classy' even while showing some skin.

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually look like a little boy (tom boy) on a daily basis, but when I go out depending what it is for I dress up either option. So conservative mostly I guess. I'm either ready for a red carpet gathering or I look like I'm begging for change, there really is no in between lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather and my mood.

On a hot day, when I feel good, I'll wear my booty shorts and a tight tank top.
    On a regular warm/cool day, I'll wear leggings and a band shirt.

I don't care about being seen as a conservative or provocative.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather lol
    But when its warm I love my wrap skirt, belly out and bralettes like a true hippy.
    Nothing to be ashamed of being au-naturel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly conservatively. Sometimes I do dress like a sexy bitch if I'm going to go to a party or something. But that's rare.

I also mostly dress like a boy, I'm a tomboy, so that's why I dress more modestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess conservatively.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly pretty conservative and casual but I like to get dressed up sexy for my guy on some occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a huge love affair with crop tops and shortshorts and things that hug my body. So yeah provocatively.

2|0
    0|0
  • Id say somewhere in the middle and pretty normaly relative to other people my age. (Well... how much skin is showing wise).
    If I had to say I guess I lean somewhat provacitive (even though I dont believe that bodies are sexual lol but thats another story)

1|0
    0|0
  • Provocatively way more than conservatively.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are those the only two options? What are we considering conservative? What are we considering provocative? So many unanswered questions.

2|0
    0|0
  • conservatively at all times, even when out. Maybe it's because I am from the new England area and thats just how you are raised to dress but it's also more comfortable not having unwanted eyes in areas you're not trying to have them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, just depending on my mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Conservatively at work. Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably in the middle. Depends on the weather, it gets really hot here a lot. But that gives me an excuse to go swimming.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I dress provocatively to people's standards here. I live in a beach resort town so my idea of conservative is a little skewed. It's perfectly normal where I live for people to walk around town shirtless or in bikinis.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the summer I can't help the cleavage soooo provacative in the summer conservative in the winter

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually i'm wearing baggy pants (mostly mens carpenter jeans), a tank top, and either boots or tennis shoes. i own a few flirty outfits that only get worn once in a while but since im usually working with the guys i go for comfort

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as too short for me. Soon I'll be 40 with three kids and a mortgage. I can dress conservatively then

1|0
    0|0
  • More conservative

1|0
    0|0
  • Conservative from the waist down but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Conservatively

1|0
    0|0
  • Very provocatively I have nothing to hide lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Conservatively unless I model

1|0
    0|0
  • i dress pretty conservative

1|0
    0|0
  • In between I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • In between...

1|0
    0|0
  • Something inbetween the two extremes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't show off my business, if that's what you mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • In between

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls