Which would you rather buy?

So I'm not sure, I'm stuck between buying these two items. I already have a bra like that one but different color, I'm already gonna buy the blue and white bra, I just wanna know, which would you rather buy. The beige+pink bra or the beanie? (I'd wear the bra often and the beanie everyday)

• The beanieWhich would you rather buy?
  • The braWhich would you rather buy?
Haha I like the guys commenting
"The bra, I don't wear hats" because I imagine them wearing a bra instead because of how they worded it. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought hats like that from i think the same people. Only get the crocheted ones, the rest are like sausage casings for your skull lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd personally rather by the beaine... Which is exactly why I'm encouraging you to buy the bra instead. If I can't have that beanine NO ONE can 😩

What Guys Said 15

• Go with the beanie it you will wear it everyday because that means you will want it more and it's a smarter investment.

• I'm a guy, but if I were you, buy the bra! It looks very cute and if it has flowers, that might turn a guy on!

• Whatever you want to buy. If you have a lot of bras, then go with the beanie. If you have enough hats and beanies, then get the bra. Whichever you need more

• Bra for sure. Cuz you always can use a new bra. The beanie you can always buy later for Winter lol

• 0|0
  • I like the beanie.

• Beanie I can't wear a bra

• the bra looks good

• I'd buy the bra for my future girlfriend

• The bra, I don't wear hats that much

• We all didn't know that you wear bras

• @Abe90 Oh lol no I don't wear bras honest I just meant that if I was a girl I'm sure my non-hat wearing would continue but I would probably be wearing bras

• I really dislike beanies

• Look for the bra and beanie on ebay and try to buy both for the price that you'd buy the lower price item in a retail store.

• Neither, but I'm a guy so my opinion means nothing in such matters. Even if my girlfrind asked, she already made up her mind before she asked me and just wanted confirmation of making a good choice.

• I'm leaning more towards the bra but I also REALLY want the beanie. I just wanna see what everyone else would personally choose, girl or guy.

• Well if that's the case I'd suggest buying 3 of them if they're hard to come by one's that fit well (unless you still growing). I do that with sneakers a lot since styles vary so much year to year.

• I'm done growing.

• ME, NEITHER.

YOU, EITHER.

• Depends do I get a pic of you wearing that bra 😜 Lol

What Girls Said 7

• i choose the beanie

• The beanie since the bra looks extremely girly and I wouldn't be caught dead with that on. XD

• Option B, so far.

• I'd personally get the bra because beanies aren't really part of my personal style, but if you'd wear the beanie everyday then it's the more worthwhile investment.

• I'm not too much of a beaie fan so I would personally choose the bra. It's adorable!

• the bra cause it's too hot to wear a beanie

• Beanie!!