What shoes do you perfer?

Okay so I'm an athletic girl with nice legs. I go to a school with uniforms, sadly. I'm grounded right now so I don't go out much right now, but when I'm not grounded I'm always out. I dislike heels, I hate them with a passion. haha. So what shoes would you suggest ? & where online can I buy these, haha. thanks (:

Updates:
oh &+ I have bad feet tan lines from running and rarely going out in flip flops.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the ones I got now, because they're not too old, and they keep my feet warm and dry. The ones I had before had holes in em, and once when it got real cold under the bridge where I sleep, one of my big toes turned black and came off. Oh, the ones I got now are brown ones, so they look nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I know there's those kind of slipper kind of shoes... they look kind of like heels... only without the heel part. I also know they are cheap, like under 20 bucks.

No idea what they are called, but my girlfriend wears them all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he means flats....

• That would make a lot of sense, what do you call heels that don't have the heel? flats. bam, that must be it

• I'm a nurse, and I already own 4 (maybe 5) pairs of Crocs, and a pair of Klogs, but I am looking for other options. Athletic shoes are acceptable but they give me blisters, so are there any other brands out there that are great?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I suggest you visit this website:

sluttyshoes.com

0|0
    0|1
  • Different color converses

0|0
    0|0