Having a clarifying 'talk' with a guy I may ask to be my boyfriend. I have chosen an outfit. Can you help coordinate colors /shades?

I want to dress how i normally dress so i am comfortable, but still dress on the nice side. So i'm making a bit more effort to make sure the colors go well. I have a lot to discuss with him so i want to dress on the gentle side so i feel calm, and not have my clothes be a distraction so i have chosen gentle but nice colors. Form fitting clothing so that i appear genuine not hiding but with a security graceful cover up in the shawl., so i do not feel provocative. I am content with the outfit... i'm just not sure on mixing and matching shades. I don't usually give it much thought. THANK YOU.

Please Pick : 1 SHAWL. 1 CAMISOLE. 1PAIR OF SHOES.
(shoe color can be inverted with style. I. E. taupe boot. light blue wedge.)

#1. Light blue Shawl.
#2. Grey Shawl.
#3. Steele Blue Shawl.
#4. Light Blue Camisole.
#5. White Camisole.
#6. Flare Jeans.
#7. Light Blue Boots.
#8. Taupe Wedge.Having a clarifying 'talk' with a guy I may ask to be my boyfriend. I have chosen an outfit. Can you help coordinate colors /shades?

• Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Light Blue Boots.
  • Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Light Blue Wedge.
  • Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Taupe Boots.
  • Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Taupe Wedge.
  • Other combination. I. E. Grey Shawl. Steele Blue Shawl. White Shirt. With jeans and any of the above shoes.

What Guys Said 1

• You'd dress for the temperature, you're not going to wear a shawl if its hot and not bare shouldered if its cold right?

Anyway, the white top, jeans and boots will work.

• the pictures are for color not fabric. the shawl will be very light fabric. the camisole has barely any material so ill be quite cool. i just want to know the colors. :)

• Okay go with the grey shawl, white camisole, jeans and taupe boots.

You dont want to mix colours else you' ll look like a checkerboard, the jeans give you all the colour you need.

• yeah i agree, unless i go all blue. light blue camisole light blue shawl. blue jeans and light blue boots. il look like a smurf but not a checkerboard ;p

. i agree with you though. id say your version or the blue.

thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• The outfit will not sway his answer one way or the other because your outfit will always change, and if he's basing his answer on what you wear, he's very fickle.

• no no northing to do with tryio change his mind. its for me. i dont even know if ill ask him out. i just want to talk mostly and its important i feel comfortable. Last time i had the chance my shoe was literally split open i had dark green and black on corduroys in 90 degree whether and a sweater. i was on my way to change--ehh long story. but anyhow things were messed up and i used it as an excuse not to talk. i dont think my clothing will impact his decision a bit. its that it will impact MY decision lol and i want to make sure i get it done and feel organized doing it:)

anyhow im also curious what goes together. i dont usually worry about coordinating. i just started giving it thought I recently read some things about color matching that was very surprising. now i feel like I don't know anything lol

:)