I want to dress how i normally dress so i am comfortable, but still dress on the nice side. So i'm making a bit more effort to make sure the colors go well. I have a lot to discuss with him so i want to dress on the gentle side so i feel calm, and not have my clothes be a distraction so i have chosen gentle but nice colors. Form fitting clothing so that i appear genuine not hiding but with a security graceful cover up in the shawl., so i do not feel provocative. I am content with the outfit... i'm just not sure on mixing and matching shades. I don't usually give it much thought. THANK YOU.
Please Pick : 1 SHAWL. 1 CAMISOLE. 1PAIR OF SHOES.
(shoe color can be inverted with style. I. E. taupe boot. light blue wedge.)
#1. Light blue Shawl.
#2. Grey Shawl.
#3. Steele Blue Shawl.
#4. Light Blue Camisole.
#5. White Camisole.
#6. Flare Jeans.
#7. Light Blue Boots.
#8. Taupe Wedge.
- Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Light Blue Boots.Vote A
- Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Light Blue Wedge.Vote B
- Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Taupe Boots.Vote C
- Light Blue Shawl. Light Blue Shirt. Jeans. Taupe Wedge.Vote D
- Other combination. I. E. Grey Shawl. Steele Blue Shawl. White Shirt. With jeans and any of the above shoes.Vote E